Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone know Fanfictions or storys in generel that actually include a sneeze fetish?

MclennonLover

Hi. I'm pretty new to this whole thing and when I searched for Fanfiction that doesn't only include sneezing but also the fetish, I could barely find anything. 
(Like one character has a thing for sneezing and gets his partner to sniff pepper during Sex or somehing)

Does anybody know something like this? 

(Sorry, if this is the wrong section to post this, I haven't figured out this Forum completely yet)

I've seen a few on this site: http://sfarchive.tarotgal.net/ . "Appreciation" by Cimorene is one, and "The Visit" by Nermal and Lady Cornflower is my personal fave. In both stories, one partner has caught a cold and is embarrassed about it, but it turns out the other partner has a sneeze kink, so it's all good... and there is some talk-about-needing-to-sneeze used as dirty talk in 'Visit'

Both stories are set in the Buffyverse, so that's where you'll find them on that site. Hope you enjoy! BTW, this thread is for posting sneezefic stories and commenting on those posts. I don't know this site well either, but I suspect that conversations are supposed to be elsewhere. Oops...

Hey, MclennonLover!

Your post was moved out of the Fanfiction sub-section to the Obs/Stories/Drabbles section. People ask for requests in this area, and can also ask certain questions related to stories.

Sometimes it's a little difficult to find specific stories like that. Some people are able to recommend ones they have read, and when you are validated, you will be able to use the search function to search the forum to comb the forum for specific phrases or words. Until then, it might be a little touch and go when looking for stories like that. Though I will say that any stories including sex or other adult content will only be found on the Adult boards.

The staff would like to remind members to not link stories with Adult content, and to also be careful about discussing Adult content, on the general boards. Thank you!

You haven't specified preferred gender on your profile, no preference? While, as mentioned before, the stories with sexual content are in the adult board there are some toned down stories on the general story boards where one partner enjoys the sneezes. I can maybe recommend some M ones, but I haven't been around here very long myself so I certainly don't know them all (give me some more time, I'm doing my best to read through them ALL :D)

Serotica is an ancient, ancient website but it'll have what you're looking for - it just doesn't update and hasn't in over ten years, I don't think.

3 hours ago, BookQ36 said:

I've seen a few on this site: http://sfarchive.tarotgal.net/ . "Appreciation" by Cimorene is one, and "The Visit" by Nermal and Lady Cornflower is my personal fave. In both stories, one partner has caught a cold and is embarrassed about it, but it turns out the other partner has a sneeze kink, so it's all good... and there is some talk-about-needing-to-sneeze used as dirty talk in 'Visit'

Both stories are set in the Buffyverse, so that's where you'll find them on that site. Hope you enjoy! BTW, this thread is for posting sneezefic stories and commenting on those posts. I don't know this site well either, but I suspect that conversations are supposed to be elsewhere. Oops...

Thank you very much!

AO3 (Archive of Our Own) is an absolute goldmine. You can search by tags that people included in their stories there. Would highly recommend. 

12 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

AO3 (Archive of Our Own) is an absolute goldmine. You can search by tags that people included in their stories there. Would highly recommend. 

There are sneeze kink stories on there? I only saw a few. 

40 minutes ago, TsundereKushami said:

There are sneeze kink stories on there? I only saw a few. 

Not entirely sure as it's not something I ever searched for specifically, but with the tagging system, it would be relatively easy to look and see, I guess!

6 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Not entirely sure as it's not something I ever searched for specifically, but with the tagging system, it would be relatively easy to look and see, I guess!

Interesting, I may have to check that out for sure! Maybe there are more last time I looked. 

Just checked Archive Of Our Own and it's not super promising. There are a few good ones, but about 90% are written by this one girl about a character from Happy Tree Friends. So unless your a furry, it'll be disappointing. :mellow:

you found @SarahGirl

57 minutes ago, TsundereKushami said:

Just checked Archive Of Our Own and it's not super promising. There are a few good ones, but about 90% are written by this one girl about a character from Happy Tree Friends. So unless your a furry, it'll be disappointing. :mellow:

On 12/8/2017 at 2:18 PM, TsundereKushami said:

Ohhhhh you're on here as well. Hello I guess ^_^

Hi :)

To be fair, I'm really obsessed with that one character from Happy Tree Friends (his name is Lumpy, by the way). Especially when he sneezes; I love that so much. I've actually posted a few stories on here about Lumpy sneezing ;)

By the way, it's alright if you don't like my stories; you don't have to read them. Not everybody likes the same thing and I understand that. But a lot of people (both on this site and off) enjoy my stories and they say I'm great at writing them. I've read my stories a few times myself (mostly when I'm working on them), and I can't help but agree ^v^

5 hours ago, SarahGirl said:

Hi :)

To be fair, I'm really obsessed with that one character from Happy Tree Friends (his name is Lumpy, by the way). Especially when he sneezes; I love that so much. I've actually posted a few stories on here about Lumpy sneezing ;)

By the way, it's alright if you don't like my stories; you don't have to read them. Not everybody likes the same thing and I understand that. But a lot of people (both on this site and off) enjoy my stories and they say I'm great at writing them. I've read my stories a few times myself (mostly when I'm working on them), and I can't help but agree ^v^

Oh OK but feel the need to clarify: 

Don't be mistaken, I don't actually dislike your style per say. It's just that the characters you tend to write about aren't my style exactly? Mostly because I'm not into furries or characters that look like animals so much. Your actual composition isn't that bad at all though, can definitely see why people enjoy! You yourself seem very nice as well! 

Archived