Sneeze Fetish Forum

-~-~-~-

I have a fairly bad cold right now and it's decided to focus itself on my nose. It seems no amount of blowing will stop my nose from running, or get rid of the tickles. Those tickles either make my noe run more by causing false starts, or they cause pretty messy sneezes to explode out of me. Either way, I've been going through handkerchief after handkerchief. I tried using tissues for a bit but at the rate I was going they made my nose too sore.

14 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

@psychlone bless you I hope your feeling better, I'm starting to catch myself a bad head cold, my nose is all stuffy, and tickly. feel better

thanks, you too

Oh wow that is amazing. How many handkerchiefs would you say you go through each day with your cold?

Hope you feel better soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-12-11 at 1:13 PM, Hankyrick said:

Oh wow that is amazing. How many handkerchiefs would you say you go through each day with your cold?

Hope you feel better soon

at the neight of it, 6-9 maybe?? I only have about ten total and I had one or two left

On 23/12/2017 at 7:06 AM, psychlone said:

at the neight of it, 6-9 maybe?? I only have about ten total and I had one or two left

You'll need to buy more if you have one or 2 left or ask for some more for Christmas. I have 30 handkerchiefs at home and a further 10 in the truck

Hope you're better now

19 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

You'll need to buy more if you have one or 2 left or ask for some more for Christmas. I have 30 handkerchiefs at home and a further 10 in the truck

Hope you're better now

thanks, cold is gone now

Archived