Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Werewolf And His Mistress

Usagi

You are a witch that has summoned a werewolf. His name is Adam and he’s even trusted you enough to start living with you, and using his regular human form around you instead of just his wolf form. Today though, your new perfume is tickling his sensitive nose…..In other words people here's that other Adam story I was talking about. 

“Eeehhhh…”

You heard him hitch again, at the tickly new scent. You turned to face Adam. He was behind you, his arms wrapped around your waist. You wanted to giggle a bit, but you resisted. The poor thing…even in human form his nose was so sensitive. “Do you like my new perfume?” You asked. 

Adam turned bright red. Since he was so pale, it was easy for you to see. You could also see his nose was a bit pink by the tip. He smiled a little bit. His nostrils widened a little as he took a deep sniff of the air near you. “I rea…eh..ehhhhlly do.” His nostrils quivered at the ticklish scent. 

You giggled again and reached up and helped him a bit, rubbing his itchy nose. “Adam it’s OK if it tickles your nose. If you need to sneeze then let it out.” You put your nose against his. You could feel the occasional scrunch and wiggle under the tip of your nose.

Adam moved back a bit. He huffed a bit. “Me? No way, I’m going to sneeze. I’m a werewolf. If I can handle protecting you, then I can handle my nose being a little…iiihhh…ehhhhh….” Adam sat up and tilted his head back. You froze for a moment expecting Adam to release the tickle the perfume was causing him. 

Instead he wiggled his nose and made the tickle back down. He sighed in relief and grinned. “See, I can handle it. It’s just a little itchy, but I love the perfume. It smells really nice.” He laid on top of you and continued to sniff. You giggled as he did this. Even not in his human form Adam felt tempted to smell new things. 

He took deep sniffs especially of your hair. As he did he would occasionally move down and kiss your neck. You decided to lay on your back so you could face him. You seemed to realize what was happening more then he did. The more perfume he sucked into his sensitive nose, the more it protested. When he pressed his face into your neck for a kiss, you could feel his nostrils pulsing and quivering against your skin, especially when he pressed down harder and let out a small series of quick hitches. He rubbed his nose against you to prevent himself from sneezing. 

When he pulled away you could see his face. His eyes half closed, his nose going from pink to a deep allergic red. He still insisted on scrunching and wiggling it instead of you just allowing himself some relief. He sniffled his nose a bit runny now. 

“Sure you don’t have a tickle in there?” you asked him softly. 

“Nhhhh…ehhhhhh…” His eyes rolled back a bit. His nostrils flared out. .”JuUhhhh…a liihhhtttle…t-tick…tiiiickkk….Ehhhahhhh..” He could barely get out his sentence it tickled so much. He shook his head back and forth desperately. “B-big tickleeeahhhh….t-too much…Im EeEHHH! I’mmm…AHHH! I-I’m…EEEEAAAAAASSSHHIEWWWWW!” 

His head pitched forward as he finally released it in a huge sneeze. You jumped. Normally Adam’s sneezes were so soft. The sneeze had bothered his poor nose so much, he winded up spraying you. Mess was uncharacteristic of the other. The huge sneezed seemed to take care of the tickle and he flopped down groaning. “Ughh…sorry….” He sniffled sounding congested as he laid next to you. You giggled a bit but frowned a bit. “Bless you sweetheart…” You wiped his nose not caring that there was a bit of mess. “It’s alright, you couldn’t help it…do you feel better?” 

Adam sniffled as you did this. He closed his eyes. “Yeah…” He still sounded congested as he spoke. “I don’t want to look weak in front of you mistress. You summoned me to protect you…if I can be taken down with perfume..” He sniffled again looking upset. 

You sighed. “Adam…” You kissed his forehead. “You can’t help it if you’re allergic.” You smiled at him gently. “You’re a strong werewolf and have kept me safe all this time. I’ll never think your weak.” 

“T-thank you mistress…EtChiew!” The werewolf sneezed again. “Ugh…excuse me…” He mumbled. 

“Need me to watch the perfume off, Adam?” 

“Yes please Mistress..” -sniffle- 

26 minutes ago, facet said:

Man, usually I don't like second-person perspective, but this really hit a spot for me

Great work, and welcome to the forum! Hope to see more from you down the line :D 

I'm glad it did! Thank you, and yes I think I will be releasing more! I'm starting to kind of like it here! 

I know I'm a guy and he's saying mistress but I don't care it's so sweet, I'm a sucker for this type of stuff like mythology sneezing like if your half dragon and you sneeze fire, or your a genie and you sneeze out unwanted wishes. That is my weakness plz more! :):P

3 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

I know I'm a guy and he's saying mistress but I don't care it's so sweet, I'm a sucker for this type of stuff like mythology sneezing like if your half dragon and you sneeze fire, or your a genie and you sneeze out unwanted wishes. That is my weakness plz more! :):P

So far this is the most popular one how unexpected! Honestly I might! 

51 minutes ago, Shikee12.haley said:

Please continue it's so sweet and adorable 

Aww I'm glad you like it! Again, think I might! Adam is a huge success! 

On 12/7/2017 at 8:19 PM, TsundereKushami said:

.”JuUhhhh…a liihhhtttle…t-tick…tiiiickkk….Ehhhahhhh..” He could barely get out his sentence it tickled so much. He shook his head back and forth desperately. “B-big tickleeeahhhh….t-too much…Im EeEHHH! I’mmm…AHHH! I-I’m…EEEEAAAAAASSSHHIEWWWWW!” 

THIS. I absolutely adore big build ups. Please continue!

1 hour ago, PennyLane said:

THIS. I absolutely adore big build ups. Please continue!

This part was so amazing to write I like big buildups as well. I do have an idea for a sequel, so feel free to look out for that!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 9:07 PM, TsundereKushami said:

This part was so amazing to write I like big buildups as well. I do have an idea for a sequel, so feel free to look out for that!

You had me at sequel! :) Like you, I love hitchy breath and buildups... This story was awesome! I like Adam as a werewolf!! Lol keep up the great  work! 

23 hours ago, HideAndGoSneeze said:

You had me at sequel! :) Like you, I love hitchy breath and buildups... This story was awesome! I like Adam as a werewolf!! Lol keep up the great  work! 

Thank you! I have an idea for a sequel as well! It includes a vampire to join the little gang. The comments are inspiring me to go for it! 

2 hours ago, TsundereKushami said:

Thank you! I have an idea for a sequel as well! It includes a vampire to join the little gang. The comments are inspiring me to go for it! 

Oh, that's interesting!!! I can't wait to read it :)

• 4 years later...