Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first cold of the relationship

crypticsweetheart

Hey guyss. This is my first obs ever so please bare with me. Anyways on to the story.

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 3 years now. Everytime I got sick for some strange reason I was never around him ( got sick while on internship in another country and then on student exchange) He is the one that would usually get sick! With that being said, about two weeks ago he had a cold. Poor thing was miserable for about a week. We live about an hour away from one another but we both had some free time this past week so he's been staying by me for the past 3 days! It has been super cold and rainy here and everyone has been getting sick. So I guess it would only be fair if I got sick too. This is basically how my morning went. 

I woke up around 2am with a headache and a sore throat and feeling slightly congested. Tried to roll out of bed quietly to go get myself something for my headache. Took a pill, and then went back to sleep telling myself that I am not getting sick. If I say I'm sick then that means that I really am sick. Anyways, I woke up at 6:30 am pretty convinced that I was sick. Decided to go make myself some tea and ended up putting my head down on the table. My boyfriend came in after a while and the convo went like this.

Him: You're not feeling well, aren't you?

Me: Why do you say that?

Him: *points to my cup* You hate tea and your drinking tea.

Before I was able to answer I ended up sneezing 6 times! Being that I rarely sneeze, this was just the icing on the cake.

Him: Jeez, bless you. You know, I have never seen you like..actually sick. 

Me: Because I don't get sick

Him: Thats true. But now you are and I can look after you for once

After this we basically hung out on the couch for awhile but the tv was just making my head hurt and I got more congested as time went by. One time I sneezed on him and thankfully to my surprise he didn't freak out. He just got up and handed me a tissue. After a while he banished me to the bedroom and put on RuPauls DragRace for me ( the one show I watch when I'm not in a great mood). He currently left to get some actual cold medicine for me and said he will make me some soup when he gets back. I think I can get used to this treatment 😋