Sneeze Fetish Forum

The mighty Damon Albarn!

pirate_wench

OHMYGOD, I have waited for this since the 90's! I have been a huge Blur fan, and I always loved the guy because he is so pure and intelligent.

There was a video of "Damon Albarn sneezing" years ago, but it had a crappy quality and it was the whole Band in a room. The camera was not showing who actually was sneezing, and the sound was off, so yeah, the title said it was him sneezing but I never was too sure about it. 

But now..... now it finally happened. And I have found so many different POVs of his sneeze, it is absolutely fantastic, and I am thrilled because the sound is so clear and you can see his beautiful face and OH EM GEE!!!!! I mean.... :drool:

Just watch yourself! 

Oh, and it gets even better!
He says he never sneezed on stage before! So this def is a 1st.
Also, right before the show, he put some tiger balm up his nose to help him breathe. Obviously it made him sneeze, too :-D 
His explanation starts at the time stamp.

Edited by pirate_wench
6 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Omfg thank you for unearthing these! What a gem!!

You are absolutely welcome! ^_^ So glad that someone else is enjoying these videos, too. I'm such a fan of Damon, he's got the cutest nose and such a lovely sneeze. OMG. I still cannot believe that he sneezed so loud hahahaha. So excited! 

Gaaah!!! I mightn't have found this for a while if you hadn't posted it since I'm not really keeping up with the Gorillaz at the moment. This made my night last night. Watched it about 20 times haha :wub: oh my good Lord.

7 hours ago, DarkGlasses said:

Gaaah!!! I mightn't have found this for a while if you hadn't posted it since I'm not really keeping up with the Gorillaz at the moment. This made my night last night. Watched it about 20 times haha :wub: oh my good Lord.

I keep watching it as well :-D It's pure beauty and perfection. That man!