Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing...with A Key!

Geist

Twister's post got me thinking . . .

When I was in high school, a good friend of mine and myself were sitting on my couch talking about weird quirks and fetishes. I mentioned to him that I had a sneezing fetish (he thought it was amusing) and he told me he could understand that, seeing as how a sneeze was akin to a "nasal orgasm" as he put it....hehehehe...

Anyway, he asked me what I liked about sneezing and I told him that I wasn't sure, it just made me feel . . . tingly and warm (I was 14, gimme a break!). So he says to me, "well, I can make myself sneeze by doing something kinda weird".

So, I was curious and asked him to demonstrate. He laughed and said, "don't make me laugh while I do this..." and pulled out his keys. I had NO idea what he was going to until he picked out one rather long key and stuck the end of it UP HIS NOSE and began to wiggle it about.

This produced a wet, "ppppissssssssshhhhh!' in no time at all and he then says to me, "my sneeze sounds like a laser gun!"

I started laughing and then I asked him, "how did you know you could do that?" and he kinda blushed and said, "well, one day I had to sneeze REALLY bad and it wouldn't come out so I just kinda.....had this idea. I get a lot stuck sneezes."

It my very first experience ever watching someone induce and it didn't even dawn on me!

~Frack (amused) :drool:

i used to induce with a key, until i found out some were made of lead. :drool:

i don't do that anymore :twisted:

Oh my word!!

I had Never heard (or thought of) a key. Yipes! I would think that it would hurt- although I guess that it might be semi-dependent upon size of nostrils maybe.

I love how when you get older and have found out more about yourself you can look back and say, "omg- That's what was happening"

Thanks frack! :drool:

Frack,

You made me think of my boyfriend, Jim. He was my boyfriend in the seventh grade. He sat in the desk in front of me in Mrs. Gruzlewski's Geography Class. We were at the back of the class. During class he turned around to me and said, "Watch this." He had a part of a piece of notebook paper twisted up, and the tip was a point. Then he turned back around, put his head down on the desk, so that the teacher and other students couldn't see. Then he sneezed twice, and I knew that he had made himself sneeze.

Then he turned back around, and I felt intrigued but uncomfortable. I had no idea what I was supposed to say. Was I supposed to laugh? To tell him, "Hey, that's cool." So, I just nodded or something I guess.

But, that was when I first realized that I too could stick something up my nose and induce. Yet, I don't think I tried it out until several years later.

:drool:

Jim, are you a member of this forum?

Holy crap - a key that could do some serious damage if one's head were to jerk or bob the wrong way, that had to be a trip!

I had a lover who could just barely rub his index finger along the bridge of his nose and it would produce a sneeze or two every time - they would creep up slowly and give him time to get ready for each sneeze and then of course give me plenty of time to jump on him and knock him to the ground as well. LOL

Truly before finding this forum, I never thought about induing by sticking anything up my nose until chatting with several individuals - dust was always more than enough and the temp change...

Very interesting though this key thing and I have never heard that before - a rather one of a kind find Frack!

Kitty

Oh, I forgot to mention....

Just for the record, he actually took the key OUT of his nose before the sneeze happened! :drool:

I've never actually left an object in my nose during inducing. I always take it out before the sneeze happens. I thought everyone did that? I guess not! :twisted:

~Frack

A key???That's a new one. *Imagines all of the germs and bacteria on the key and squirms*

But thats the same for almost anything you use to induce with.

Rather interesting :)

Oh, I forgot to mention....

Just for the record, he actually took the key OUT of his nose before the sneeze happened!  :)

I've never actually left an object in my nose during inducing.  I always take it out before the sneeze happens.  I thought everyone did that?  I guess not!  :shy:

~Frack

I figured that he took it out- but I just thought that poking a key into a nostril at all would hurt. Guess it'd depend on things like how far, and size of key and size of nostril.

Good lord- I'm getting WAY too pondering on this topic. :shy::shy:

hehehe.... I still enjoyed hearing about it though. *hmmmm- I don't know that I've ever actually seen someone induce- from "real life"*

Very interesting observation - many thanks. I have a comment and a question.

There was someone on one of the ancestors of this forum (who may still be around...) who experimented with various things to poke in his nose to make himself sneeze, and I think that keys were among them, but his favourite was plastic price tags, which I haven't seen mentioned since. In fact, there are probably lots of people who enjoy sneezing themselves who have used many different things to induce.

The question is if you had noticed before that this friend sneezed like a laser gun ? At that age (and still today !) I had a very precise mental picture of the sneezes of everyone I was around. But it is touching when someone comments on the sound of their own sneeze !

Actually, I had never heard him sneeze before that. I personally didn't think it sounded like a laser gun, but it was amusing that he did!

~Frack :)

Archived