Sneeze Fetish Forum

They want to sneeze on people?

2410Ar

What do you think about people who has fits and the cover the first ones but the just let other sneezes out. There like the already had their hand or whatever and they were able to cover. It looks like the decided to sneeze openly on purpose . What do you think about it??

it truly depends but if your just being a creep then I'd just give them the death glare, if your not and they snuck-up  on the person then I have to beef I kinda don't really care as long as it's not on purpous   

Yeah, I wonder about this as well. It's one thing to be caught completely by surprise by the sneezes, or the first sneezes of a fit being uncovered, but when they cover the first ones and then just stop covering? Why? 

(my mother consequently does this, and with coughing too. It pisses me off to no end. :yuck:  )

On 15.12.2017 at 1:02 AM, Mr Sneezy said:

I love being sneezed on.....but that's just me.

Well me to but it depends strictly on that who's sneezing. I wouldn't like to be sneezed on by my family member or someone i'm not attracted to.

I don't quite understand it either. I guess some people do it when the other sneezes suprise them, but if not.... I don't know why they would do it then.

On 12/14/2017 at 7:02 PM, Mr Sneezy said:

I love being sneezed on.....but that's just me.

thank ya Jesus! same here but it still depends on who if it's a totally creep or some one I don't like I will move far away from that person or family member 'll just die in a whole but any one else don't care if you they sneeze on me.