Sneeze Fetish Forum

History Obs

happysparkleprincess

Well, school started again, :drool: but anyway, I have history right away in the mornings and there are only ten people in the class. Two are boys and the one is really cute. He has floppy, curly dark hair and an amazing smile. So I was finishing up some homework when I heard Janet, the girl in front of me say, Jake stop staring at me. I looked up and saw him sitting with his hand in front of his nose. I knew what that meant! :innocent: he shook his head and sniffed and said "i wasn't staring, i had to sneeze" he rubbed his nose and sniffed again. While i was looking at him, from behind me I heard the very distinctive sneeze of my history teacher. He's young, like 30, but I'm not attractedf to him.....just his sneezes. He sneezed two "hupt-huixtt"'s. I know that spel ling is bad, but if it helps, one of my friends says it reminds her of a dog barking! :twisted: So he was blessed and blew his nose. Before the end of the period he treated us, well in my opinion it was a treat, to four more sneezes. Jake, the cute boy, never sneezed, but he looked close twice and he kept rubbing his adorable nose. Hopefully he'll sneeze soon.....

Archived