Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezed on the cat! self obs


justaquirkygirl

Recommended Posts

So, I've had a killer sinus infection for the last week. It's finally breaking up, which has led to a LOT of sneezing the last day or so, including a fit of 8! in the middle of the night while I was trying to sleep.

Anyway, I work from home as a writer, so I was at my computer this morning when I suddenly had to sneeze again. I had next to no warning, and didn't want to spray my keyboard or my hands, since sinus infections are gross at best and very messy at worst, so I quickly turned to sneeze toward the floor.

The floor where my cat was sleeping. Didn't notice her until I was done sneezing, and the look of outrage and shock on her face is still making me laugh a few hours later. She stalked off out of the room a second later, but I will be laughing at the look on her face for a good while to come! 

Link to comment

haha! I'm so allergic to cats and i've accidentally done that before and i can totally picture your cats face. i've also scared cats out of the room from sneezing too much. at first, they just look confused and stare at me, and then they eventually run away. hahaha. interesting creatures. Anyway, hope you're not feeling too miserable! (:

Link to comment

I completely get this.  Just now getting over a terrible sinus infection.  I’ve been decongesting and it’s not pretty.  Gross at worst- messy at best is a great way to describe it.  Feel better!

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Jeff1 said:

I completely get this.  Just now getting over a terrible sinus infection.  I’ve been decongesting and it’s not pretty.  Gross at worst- messy at best is a great way to describe it.  Feel better!

Thanks, you, too! Sinus infections are the WORST. 

Link to comment

Hello :)

I can imagine your cat's face, that was funny

But sinus infection sounds aching and worse.

I hope you are feeling better right now?

You wrote you were ill the whole last week.

You get some antibiotics or other medicin?  

And be sure please to cure the infection well.

Get well soon and take care of you.

 

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, taléya** said:

Hello :)

I can imagine your cat's face, that was funny

But sinus infection sounds aching and worse.

I hope you are feeling better right now?

You wrote you were ill the whole last week.

You get some antibiotics or other medicin?  

And be sure please to cure the infection well.

Get well soon and take care of you.

 

I am feeling better today. First day in a week I haven’t been napping on the couch miserable. And I have a brand new bottle of cough syrup with codeine in it to knock myself out with tonight so here’s hoping I’m much better tomorrow! 

Link to comment

I'm sorry that you're so sick, but I can't stop laughing picturing your cat being all indignant!! Whenever I sneeze, my cat looks up at me with wide eyes and ears back as though I just screamed at her. 

Link to comment
On 12/18/2017 at 7:36 PM, justaquirkygirl said:

The floor where my cat was sleeping. Didn't notice her until I was done sneezing, and the look of outrage and shock on her face is still making me laugh a few hours later. She stalked off out of the room a second later, but I will be laughing at the look on her face for a good while to come! 

:lol: Nice obs! I wouldn't worry too much about the cat - they are certainly not concerned if they are facing a human if they have to sneeze :D 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...