Sneeze Fetish Forum

School Obs

Guest ashley

The pollen count was really high today, like in the 600's, so everyone was really sneezy today. :innocent:

LANGUAGE ARTS CLASS

This guy named Justin was sneezing like mad. hes medium height. Brown shaggy hair, baby blue eyes, and really cute haha. he sits right in front of me. we were doing a writing project together and he sneezed in doubles "haakissh, kissheww!'' and it got on his paper. I didnt say anything this time because he was all ''damn, I just sneezed on our paper!'' and I was all oh, dont worry about it. ( :innocent: ) and then he would randomly sneeze in singles, I guess about 6 times. I blessed him every time. then he sneezed in triples, and muffled them into his jacket. I was all you have allergies dont you and he was all yeah that obvious? sorry and I was all its allright, did you need some tissues I have some in my bag, and he was all it prolly wont do any good, Ive been sneezing like this all day, but Ill try anything. then by the time I gave him some tissues class was over, and I didnt see him the rest of the day. :drool:

BOYFRIEND

yupp, his names Matt. hes tall, also has brown shaggy hair, and his eyes change. theyre usually blue, but if hes crying, or sick theyre green. anyways, we were haveing lunch at subway, and me and him were in one side of the booth, and our friends misty and anisa were in the other. matt doesnt sneeze a lot, but hes allways rubbing his nose and sniffling. anyways, all of us but misty had finnished our lunch and so me and him were cuddling (as usual haha :innocent: ) and he was all aah my nose iches. and I was all, allergies? becuase I dont feel too good either (only a few sneezes for me tho :twisted: mostly watery eyes and a sore throat) and he was all yeah, I been needing to sneeze all day but nothing came out. and I was like aww I hate that (and man do I hate it lol) and so we started talking about what we were all gonna go do this weekend when he sneezed lightly. "hupSHOOoo'' followed by a false start. I blessed him and played with his hair. I could feel the mist on my arm, because he turned to the side where I had my arms around him. he said thanks and that felt good lol. (and ofcorse it did to me too :innocent: ) and then we kept on talking and finally he sneezed a double, well actually it was two singles, like 3 seconds apart. the first one was a perfect achoo and the second one was a stifle, but barely becuase it was so forceful. then his eyes got all watery, and I could see them staring to turn greenish lol. it was cute. then he was all trying to rub his nose and wipe his eyes, and anisa was all you look like you're crying and he was all yeah I know, ex-squeeze me, then he got up to go to the restroom, and he sneezed once on the way. then on our way back he had misty drive becuase he didnt wanna have a sneezing fit while trying to drive, especially the way his eyes water. *mistys a genious, becuase I could never drive a stickshift lmao*

PHONE , DANNY

yup, my friend danny didnt show up at school today, because of his allergies. I called and heres our convo

me- heyy where were you today?

danny- I was sick.

me- oh, whats wrong? I can tell by your voice. (it was cracking)

danny- idk, cold or allergies, one. but my throat hurts, and I can quit sneezing,

me- oh yeah, everyones been that way today, and Im guessing mister tuff guy was too cool to take his meds?

danny- I did, but they didnt help.

me- haha dont feel bad cuz mine didnt either.

danny- *false start* ugh never mind

me- haha.... are you coming to the movies with me matt anisa misty and jes?

danny- *ISHooOo *coughs* * yeah

me- bless you

danny- thanks... hey, can I call you back in 5 minutes? Im about to start sn-heh, *AcHOO!.. huh, ESHooOO Mnxttoo*

me- haha bless you, and yeah. love ya, byez

danny- *sniffs hard* bye, oh and tell matt to call me too. (theyre best budz)

Archived