Sneeze Fetish Forum

miserable, sniffly cold in the library

ibsosdeezy

Hope you guys enjoy this obs!! Just a note, I'm a writer so this might read like a story but I promise it's 100% true :) 

Finals season is just ending at college, which means a lot of people are overworked, tired and run down. Luckily for me, that means that they're more prone to catching cold! I've heard a lot of raspy voices and nose blows around campus but the most amazing obs was from my best friend, J, last week. In fact, I think it was the best obs in my life. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, so I thought I'd share it with you all!!!

Just for reference, J is 20 years old, 5"4, with a great body, fit and curvy in all the right places, with wavy brown hair and green eyes. Her features are hard to describe; I guess her eyes are almond-shaped and she has a normal-sized nose, slightly upturned. 

J and I go to the same school and we're in the same psychology class. A week ago we had plans to cram together at the library the day before the psych exam. She texted me the day before to say that she wasn't feeling great and was coming down with a cold, but when I asked if she'd rather study in one of our dorm rooms she said that she wouldn't be able to concentrate there so we agreed to meet at the library at 11am the next day. When I got there, she texted me to say that she'd slept in and would be a bit late and that I should just grab a table. I decided to go to the coffee shop at the front of the library for some much-needed caffeine, and I texted her to see if she wanted anything.

Me: hey, I'm in line at the coffee place. can I grab you anything?

J: could you get me a lemon tea? extra hot, with honey?

That was the first sign of things to come. J never drinks tea unless she's miserably sick. 

After I picked up our drinks I headed out to find somewhere we could sit. As you might expect, the library was super busy because of finals. I was finally able to find a vacant double cubicle on the second floor. I texted J to let her know where to find me before pulling out my textbook and getting a start on my notes. Maybe five or ten minutes later, I heard footsteps approaching and then a low, husky voice said "Hey."

I looked up, and J was standing in front of the table, about to take off her bag. And my god, she looked awful. Her hair was damp-- she'd clearly washed it last minute-- and due to the temperature outside it looked practically icy. Her face was pale except for two spots of pink on her cheeks; while that was mostly due to the cold, it certainly added to her sick appearance. Her eyes were tired, and a bit red and watery, and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She had that congested look on her face, her mouth slightly open so she could breathe. Her nose was the most obviously sick part of her; it was a deep pink colour, as if it had been blown for hours, and the area around her nostrils was glistening and wet. She shivered slightly as she took off her coat, even though she was wearing a heavy sweatshirt and a thick winter scarf, which she didn't take off. In her left hand was a crumpled up tissue which I assume she'd been using to wipe her nose on the way to the library. 

"Jeez, J, you look like shit."

She smiled sardonically as she reached into her bag, pulling out her work and also a decent-sized pocket pack of maybe 20 or 30 tissues and putting it on the desk. 

"Thanks, you're too kind." She was trying to be sarcastic, but it was just a sad attempt as she was ridiculously stuffed up, sounding more like "Thadks, you're too kide." Just saying that made her nose run a bit, and she wiped it quickly, pinching her nose at the end. She sniffled thickly after, and it was somehow both congested and liquid-y. She sounded so sick that I winced in pity. 

"Here's your tea," I said, passing it to her. 

"Ugh, thadks so mbuch, *sniffle* mby throat's beed killig mbe." She was sounding more congested by the second and as much as I was enjoying it, I felt bad for her. "If I'd known you were this sick, I'd have brought meds, too."

She held the cup in her hands and shivered, drawing herself closer to it. 

"*sniffle* I already took Dayquil. Hopefully it'll kick id sood."

She sipped her tea as she flipped pages in her textbook. I started to realize that the hot steam was having an effect on her nose when her sniffling became more frequent. Every 15 seconds or so she would sniffle these long, increasingly liquid sniffles that sounded both gurgled and congested, just miserably sick. I was pretending to study while really watching her closely. The bottom of her nostrils would accrue more and more snot, glistening as she desperately tried to sniffle it back. At one point a few moments later she sniffled really strongly and I think she realized that she'd made a mistake as her nose began to twitch, irritated. Her mouth wide open for breathing, she put down the tea and grabbed the half-used tissue, quickly clasping it over her nose as she sneezed a wet, messy triple. She tried to stifle the third one, but it was too strong, and I think it just made it messier. It sounded something like this--

"Ha-hae-HAEPCHOO!!! ugh...ha-ESCHOO!! heh...ha...ah...ESHX'NXCH" 

Every sneeze was incredibly wet and stuffy-sounding, but the stifled sneeze was like a quiet explosion into her measly little tissue. You could hear the mess it made and when she opened her eyes she looked miserable. She just wiped her nose once or twice before stuffing the spent tissue into her pocket. She was so unbelievably congested, you could almost hear it in her breathing. She took out another tissue but she was too shy to blow, instead just wiping her nose every few seconds to keep it from overflowing. 

I was still sitting there, feeling so badly for J. 

"Bless you!! It doesn't sound like that tea is doing you much good." 

She sniffled. "Ugh, thags. *SNIFFLE* thagks. It's dot the tea, I've jusdt sdeezed like a billiod tibes with *SNIFFLE* this code." 

I winced at her desperately congested voice. "J, blow your nose, you can barely talk."

She nodded, her cheeks a bit pink. Unfolding the tissue she was holding, she brought it to her nose and blew softly, and then more deeply. It sounded awful, crackling and gurgling. She folded it over twice, blowing again until her nose was somewhat emptier. She sniffled a few times before stuffing the tissue in her pocket and sighing deeply. 

"Sorry about that. I'b so gross today."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I have to run rn, but there's a lot more obs so I'll post those later!! Enjoy this for now :) 

1 hour ago, ibsosdeezy said:

Hope you guys enjoy this obs!! Just a note, I'm a writer so this might read like a story but I promise it's 100% true :) 

Finals season is just ending at college, which means a lot of people are overworked, tired and run down. Luckily for me, that means that they're more prone to catching cold! I've heard a lot of raspy voices and nose blows around campus but the most amazing obs was from my best friend, J, last week. In fact, I think it was the best obs in my life. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, so I thought I'd share it with you all!!!

Just for reference, J is 20 years old, 5"4, with a great body, fit and curvy in all the right places, with wavy brown hair and green eyes. Her features are hard to describe; I guess her eyes are almond-shaped and she has a normal-sized nose, slightly upturned. 

J and I go to the same school and we're in the same psychology class. A week ago we had plans to cram together at the library the day before the psych exam. She texted me the day before to say that she wasn't feeling great and was coming down with a cold, but when I asked if she'd rather study in one of our dorm rooms she said that she wouldn't be able to concentrate there so we agreed to meet at the library at 11am the next day. When I got there, she texted me to say that she'd slept in and would be a bit late and that I should just grab a table. I decided to go to the coffee shop at the front of the library for some much-needed caffeine, and I texted her to see if she wanted anything.

Me: hey, I'm in line at the coffee place. can I grab you anything?

J: could you get me a lemon tea? extra hot, with honey?

That was the first sign of things to come. J never drinks tea unless she's miserably sick. 

After I picked up our drinks I headed out to find somewhere we could sit. As you might expect, the library was super busy because of finals. I was finally able to find a vacant double cubicle on the second floor. I texted J to let her know where to find me before pulling out my textbook and getting a start on my notes. Maybe five or ten minutes later, I heard footsteps approaching and then a low, husky voice said "Hey."

I looked up, and J was standing in front of the table, about to take off her bag. And my god, she looked awful. Her hair was damp-- she'd clearly washed it last minute-- and due to the temperature outside it looked practically icy. Her face was pale except for two spots of pink on her cheeks; while that was mostly due to the cold, it certainly added to her sick appearance. Her eyes were tired, and a bit red and watery, and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She had that congested look on her face, her mouth slightly open so she could breathe. Her nose was the most obviously sick part of her; it was a deep pink colour, as if it had been blown for hours, and the area around her nostrils was glistening and wet. She shivered slightly as she took off her coat, even though she was wearing a heavy sweatshirt and a thick winter scarf, which she didn't take off. In her left hand was a crumpled up tissue which I assume she'd been using to wipe her nose on the way to the library. 

"Jeez, J, you look like shit."

She smiled sardonically as she reached into her bag, pulling out her work and also a decent-sized pocket pack of maybe 20 or 30 tissues and putting it on the desk. 

"Thanks, you're too kind." She was trying to be sarcastic, but it was just a sad attempt as she was ridiculously stuffed up, sounding more like "Thadks, you're too kide." Just saying that made her nose run a bit, and she wiped it quickly, pinching her nose at the end. She sniffled thickly after, and it was somehow both congested and liquid-y. She sounded so sick that I winced in pity. 

"Here's your tea," I said, passing it to her. 

"Ugh, thadks so mbuch, *sniffle* mby throat's beed killig mbe." She was sounding more congested by the second and as much as I was enjoying it, I felt bad for her. "If I'd known you were this sick, I'd have brought meds, too."

She held the cup in her hands and shivered, drawing herself closer to it. 

"*sniffle* I already took Dayquil. Hopefully it'll kick id sood."

She sipped her tea as she flipped pages in her textbook. I started to realize that the hot steam was having an effect on her nose when her sniffling became more frequent. Every 15 seconds or so she would sniffle these long, increasingly liquid sniffles that sounded both gurgled and congested, just miserably sick. I was pretending to study while really watching her closely. The bottom of her nostrils would accrue more and more snot, glistening as she desperately tried to sniffle it back. At one point a few moments later she sniffled really strongly and I think she realized that she'd made a mistake as her nose began to twitch, irritated. Her mouth wide open for breathing, she put down the tea and grabbed the half-used tissue, quickly clasping it over her nose as she sneezed a wet, messy triple. She tried to stifle the third one, but it was too strong, and I think it just made it messier. It sounded something like this--

"Ha-hae-HAEPCHOO!!! ugh...ha-ESCHOO!! heh...ha...ah...ESHX'NXCH" 

Every sneeze was incredibly wet and stuffy-sounding, but the stifled sneeze was like a quiet explosion into her measly little tissue. You could hear the mess it made and when she opened her eyes she looked miserable. She just wiped her nose once or twice before stuffing the spent tissue into her pocket. She was so unbelievably congested, you could almost hear it in her breathing. She took out another tissue but she was too shy to blow, instead just wiping her nose every few seconds to keep it from overflowing. 

I was still sitting there, feeling so badly for J. 

"Bless you!! It doesn't sound like that tea is doing you much good." 

She sniffled. "Ugh, thags. *SNIFFLE* thagks. It's dot the tea, I've jusdt sdeezed like a billiod tibes with *SNIFFLE* this code." 

I winced at her desperately congested voice. "J, blow your nose, you can barely talk."

She nodded, her cheeks a bit pink. Unfolding the tissue she was holding, she brought it to her nose and blew softly, and then more deeply. It sounded awful, crackling and gurgling. She folded it over twice, blowing again until her nose was somewhat emptier. She sniffled a few times before stuffing the tissue in her pocket and sighing deeply. 

"Sorry about that. I'b so gross today."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I have to run rn, but there's a lot more obs so I'll post those later!! Enjoy this for now :) 

Really amazing obs. I could picture myself sitting next to her cubicle. Pls more! Thanks for sharing!

Hello,

that was a great observation, you described it so detailled and your readers can put themselves into the position of you or J. 

If you want to you can post some fanfictions with your own stories?

They would be great to read, just if you want to.

I hope J feels better soon, I liked it to read how yo described her hair was icy.

Your observation was great, please keep up your work.

I am glad you post observations like a writer.  I do as well and do get asked if it's a true observation.  I just want to paint a picture for others to be able to experience it almost as well as I did.  I like when others are able to do it as well, though I know it's not everyone's thing to be so detailed.  

Fantastic! I also like the story telling aspect in observations. Makes it easier to imagine the person in detail :) great post!