Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

Oh man... Oh man! This is brilliant! I was nervous for the main character, hoping he wouldn't get caught! The detail you put into your stories is amazing... I love it! 

Ohhhhhhh of all the fandoms, I think I'm the most shocked and pleasantly surprised that Whistleblower hit the mark. I have a huge soft spot for Outlast in general, but throwing fetishy goodness into this mix of terror and mind fucking?! Oh my GOD I WAS SCREAMING WHEN I SAW THIS POP UP.

The title alone is enough to make me squeal, but getting down to the nitty gritty:

Hhhhhgh I adore how you incorporated Blaire's opening 'you're officially fucked with a spiky, rusty spork' monologue. The dialogue is one of the things I love most about Outlast, so seeing the little bits here and there made everything feel so REAL but, reinvented, too. 

And ugh, POOR WAYLON!! He literally did not ask for any of this ;-; but hE'S GETTING IT ANYWAY AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!! Those sneezes, woof-- how he progresses from stifles to poorly executed stifles to just plain ' fuck it, if I'm gonna sneeze, I'm gonna sneeze'. 

AND CAN WE PLEASE DISCUSS THE ABSOLUTE POETRY THAT WAS EDDIE GODDAMN GLUSKIN TEASING SNEEZES OUT OF WAYLON?!?! Ffffff so much gorgeous mess and torture. I honestly don't know how many times I've re-read that entire section but I don't even care, I love it! This was a seriously amazing piece of work @facet!

I couldn't be more grateful that you were my SS!!! Thank you so freaking much!!! :hug:

Archived