Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hankyrick

Well it all started on Christmas eve really when i was driving up to visit my parents for the start of a break from work over the christmas. My throat started to hurt as i was swallowing and i didnt think much of it. I drank plenty of hot fluids on that day and sneezed acouple of times but that was about it.

I then was out at a friends house on the evening and the same again jist my throat hurting and nothing else. 

The same happened on christmas day but in the evening i sneezed acouple of times before bed time and had to blow my nose wetly into a clean handkerchief. I went to bed fairly late but was up really early for boxing day working and must only had about 3 hours sleep. 

Boxing day started with waking up stuffy and completely soaking my handkerchief so i had to take another with me to work. On the way to work i had to blow my nose again do i plucked 3 tissues from the box in my car and blew wetly one handed into them soaking them up too. I then plucked another one from the box and wiped the excess mucus up from my nose. During work i only blew my nose acouple of times and then i came home and relaxed for an hour before i headed out for a boxing day gathering. I blew my nose a couple of times during that too.

Now this morning i felt even more stuffy and sniffly than ever and blew wetly into my handkerchief before taking a shower. Again whilst in my car to work i had to blow into some tissues and i also sneezed a treble too. During work this morning i have been sneezing a fair few times and already have soaked one handkerchief and nearly through soaking another. My nose blows have been veey wet and messy.

So we'll have to wait and see how this winter cold develops..... 🤧🤧

update:

Well the sneezes have been coming fairly quick and sometimes they have been doubles and sometimes even trebles. I've also had some dry sneezes too surprisingly. Some of which have have been caught in my half soaked second handkerchief of the day.

3 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

well I hope you feel better bro make sure you have your handkerchief ready get well soon bro

@Ben Drowned i have all of my handkerchiefs in my truck ready for this cold.

My dry sneezes sort of sound like haaeesshooo but the thing is weirdly enough i cant tell if they are going to be dry or wet. Well i have parked my truck up for the night and will be sleeping in it tonite and i have now soaked my second handkerchief and im now partially soaking my third.

Right now i can feel my snot dribbling down my left nostril so im gonna have to grab my handkerchief again to give a wet blow. That was a wet blow. I can sort of breathe again, well atleast for the next 10 minutes

6 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

update:

Well the sneezes have been coming fairly quick and sometimes they have been doubles and sometimes even trebles. I've also had some dry sneezes too surprisingly. Some of which have have been caught in my half soaked second handkerchief of the day.

@Ben Drowned i have all of my handkerchiefs in my truck ready for this cold.

My dry sneezes sort of sound like haaeesshooo but the thing is weirdly enough i cant tell if they are going to be dry or wet. Well i have parked my truck up for the night and will be sleeping in it tonite and i have now soaked my second handkerchief and im now partially soaking my third.

Right now i can feel my snot dribbling down my left nostril so im gonna have to grab my handkerchief again to give a wet blow. That was a wet blow. I can sort of breathe again, well atleast for the next 10 minutes

awe jeez bro that sounds awful to bad I don't know you I would come over there with a box of tissues and help you blow

3 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

awe jeez bro that sounds awful to bad I don't know you I would come over there with a box of tissues and help you blow

@Ben Drowned do you think you would like someone there with tissues to help you blow? sounds like a good idea for you to do just wondering if you would of liked the same thing.

That would be nice coming to me with a box of tissues and helping me to blow my nose or if somrone came over with a stack of handkerchiefs and helping me blow would be better 

18 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Well it all started on Christmas eve really when i was driving up to visit my parents for the start of a break from work over the christmas. My throat started to hurt as i was swallowing and i didnt think much of it. I drank plenty of hot fluids on that day and sneezed acouple of times but that was about it.

I then was out at a friends house on the evening and the same again jist my throat hurting and nothing else. 

The same happened on christmas day but in the evening i sneezed acouple of times before bed time and had to blow my nose wetly into a clean handkerchief. I went to bed fairly late but was up really early for boxing day working and must only had about 3 hours sleep. 

Boxing day started with waking up stuffy and completely soaking my handkerchief so i had to take another with me to work. On the way to work i had to blow my nose again do i plucked 3 tissues from the box in my car and blew wetly one handed into them soaking them up too. I then plucked another one from the box and wiped the excess mucus up from my nose. During work i only blew my nose acouple of times and then i came home and relaxed for an hour before i headed out for a boxing day gathering. I blew my nose a couple of times during that too.

Now this morning i felt even more stuffy and sniffly than ever and blew wetly into my handkerchief before taking a shower. Again whilst in my car to work i had to blow into some tissues and i also sneezed a treble too. During work this morning i have been sneezing a fair few times and already have soaked one handkerchief and nearly through soaking another. My nose blows have been veey wet and messy.

So we'll have to wait and see how this winter cold develops..... 🤧🤧

@Hankyrick Bless you. Looks like you've caught a terrible cold. I hope you'll feel better soon

9 hours ago, Mf1611 said:

@Ben Drowned do you think you would like someone there with tissues to help you blow? sounds like a good idea for you to do just wondering if you would of liked the same thing.

actualy yes I would like that

8 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

That would be nice coming to me with a box of tissues and helping me to blow my nose or if somrone came over with a stack of handkerchiefs and helping me blow would be better 

just being nice hope you feel better

@Ben Drowned feeling alot better now thankyou. Only sneezed a few times and so far nearly gone through one handkerchief instead of 3 today.

Sounds like a bad cold! I have one too at the moment so I feel your pain! Get well soon

51 minutes ago, Hankysneeze said:

Sounds like a bad cold! I have one too at the moment so I feel your pain! Get well soon

Its wasnt too bad to be fair. The sneezing and nose blowing only lasted for a couple of days but still went through a fair few handkerchiefs.

I hope you get well soon too and jave plenty of handkerchiefs on standby 

Archived