Sneeze Fetish Forum

The size of the nose in relation to the blow???

Jeff

I have often wondered if the size of a woman's nose has any relation on the loudness of their nose blowing.   I have been in relationships with and had friends that had small button noses and most of them honked quite loud.  On the other hand, the ones with bigger noses, for the most part, were the soft blowers.   

Can any women elaborate on this please?  Thank you very much!

@Anonymouse for me mine is a medium size nose and at the moment my blows are gurgly cos i have a cold and sometimes i can honk deeply too. Usually they are soft blows though

It's a nice thought that there would be a correlation - "that big nose needs a big blow... ;)" or vice versa - but I'd be surprised if it's borne out here, will be interested to see. There are so many other factors in a nose-blow - technique, effort etc., but I'm sure anatomy does play a part.

Personally (male nose-blower here), I have a huge nose-blow (long series of two-handed loud foghorn honks) and I have a nose to match - softly rounded but quite broad. Someone once asked me on here how large my nose was, so I know exactly - around 45mm across the base, before I flare my nostrils. So I probably don't match the OP's theory :)

On 12/27/2017 at 7:15 AM, Anonymouse said:

Do you think this is the case for men as well?

Anonymouse, I never really thought about it for men, since my fetish revolves around women blowing their nose; but I would think that it would be the same for men as well.  I have a larger nose and my nose blows are usually on the loud side with some definite honking.  I try my best to blow my nose soft and quiet, especially if there's a lot of snot up there (which is pretty much every day), but it always ends up being loud with some honking; despite my best efforts.

I think it's more to do with the structure of the nose and less about the size, if that makes sense? I also feel like smaller nostrils would result in a louder blow due to the air being forced out through smaller openings.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On December 28, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Anonymouse said:

I think it's more to do with the structure of the nose and less about the size, if that makes sense? I also feel like smaller nostrils would result in a louder blow due to the air being forced out through smaller openings.

I think there might be more factors besides nose size that affect the volume of a nose-blow.  I've seen people with small, medium, and large noses honk loudly.  I've also seen people with a variety of nose sizes blow quietly.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t know...all I know is my nose is on the small side and my nose blows are wet and gurgly 

Archived