Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hit me up!

HiThereBuddy

I didn't want to post in unrelated on the same day, so here I go: 

i live in the U.S. on Long Island and I'm 15. If you meet these requirements, hit me up! I need a man!

Also, besides sneezing, I like cuddles and neck kissing.

The above exchange certainly makes me wonder how many vaguely inappropriate comments I may have made to a minor who has straight up lied about their age on the forum. Still, I think we are universally in agreement that optional and/or user selectable age range input is about as useful a safeguarding tool as a chocolate teapot. Oh, the internet... 

Hahahahahahahahaha, oh man, for real?!! :lmfao: Just bluntly "I lied about my age", period. :rofl: 

I don't know whether to take this whole thing as a joke or not, but it's hilarious either way. :lol: 

You're only 15, you "need" a man, and you're looking for one on a fetish forum where you lied about your age. I don't know where to start. 

9 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

You're only 15, you "need" a man, and you're looking for one on a fetish forum where you lied about your age. I don't know where to start. 

Well, I think you summed everything up nicely in that sentence alone. :P 

39 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

I was going to say something similar.

Kiddo, this is the FASTEST way to get hurt. I know you have urges, we all have, but PLEASE think about your decisions. The last thing we want if for you to get in trouble. And we could get into deep trouble for you lying about your age.

Can we please change the site so that you can't choose your age range? Anything to prevent this?

14 minutes ago, HiThereBuddy said:

Well fuck me I guess.

Idk what you expected tbh. I can almost guarantee you that any messages you get from people your age on here will actually be people much older who see an easy target. We're just trying to look out for you, the other minors here, and our own asses.

9 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Idk what you expected tbh. I can almost guarantee you that any messages you get from people your age on here will actually be people much older who see an easy target. We're just trying to look out for you, the other minors here, and our own asses.

I realized how much of a lonely hermit I was last night and I became desperate.

6 minutes ago, HiThereBuddy said:

I realized how much of a lonely hermit I was last night and I became desperate.

Dude, I was a teenager once and I know how everything feels so strong and amplified at that age and I can tell you it gets better...and I also know it sucks when people say that and it also sucks when people say "but you're so young, you have loads of time".    And although both those things are totally true, I don't think it will make you feel better if I say them.

But please know that there are ways to keep yourself safe on the internet and they are there for a reason.  The age setting is there for your safety.  This is a fetish site, there are many nice people here but there are many, MANY dubious ones.  Same for Omegle too.  Actually same for everywhere.  Be careful, be wary of your surroundings.  There is no reason to feel "desperate" and remember that a lot of people who would respond to a post like this would NOT have your best interests in mind. 

14 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Dude, I was a teenager once and I know how everything feels so strong and amplified at that age and I can tell you it gets better...and I also know it sucks when people say that and it also sucks when people say "but you're so young, you have loads of time".    And although both those things are totally true, I don't think it will make you feel better if I say them.

But please know that there are ways to keep yourself safe on the internet and they are there for a reason.  The age setting is there for your safety.  This is a fetish site, there are many nice people here but there are many, MANY dubious ones.  Same for Omegle too.  Actually same for everywhere.  Be careful, be wary of your surroundings.  There is no reason to feel "desperate" and remember that a lot of people who would respond to a post like this would NOT have your best interests in mind. 

Thanks, Phlox. I'm just overreacting from a guy I met for only an hour.

Archived