Sneeze Fetish Forum

Keith has a cold (Voltron)

pastelkit

Hello! :byewave:

My name is pastelkit (Mia) and I'm very new to this forum.
Since I'm new I felt like I really wanted to contribute something, and since I can't write to save my life, I decided to make some fanart!

For those who don't know, the character is Keith Kogane from Voltron Legendary Defender, not owned by me.

So...I'm not really confident with my drawing skills either, but I thought I would try, and I think it turned out pretty well, lazy background though, sorry, I can do people, but not scenery. :laugh:

It's nothing too heavy, just Keith with a simple cold, his little nose is raw and red from all the rubbing, his lethargy showing from the dark circles under his eyes, and I made his hair all mussed up, all in all I think he looks really cute...kinda miserable too, sorry Keef. :blushsmiley:

Um...yeah! Well, that's about it. I hope you guys enjoy my very first post, and happy new years to you all, as well! Hears to 2018!

Till' next time. <3

snsneks.png

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for taking time showing what you did with fanart! I like the style you have. You did a very nice character! Voltron is a good show and I think how you drew Keith in your own way was a nice idea ^^ Good job showing the colors on his face. I like the light little tender nose area. It isn't super sore looking but it definitely looks like his nose is bothering him a little. I like how you did his hair and the clothing lines! Poor Keith XD

I myself may enjoy female sneezes but I enjoyed this and it is sweet seeing you draw something like this ^^ Thank you for drawing.

21 minutes ago, mysterysneeze said:

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for taking time showing what you did with fanart! I like the style you have. You did a very nice character! Voltron is a good show and I think how you drew Keith in your own way was a nice idea ^^ Good job showing the colors on his face. I like the light little tender nose area. It isn't super sore looking but it definitely looks like his nose is bothering him a little. I like how you did his hair and the clothing lines! Poor Keith XD

I myself may enjoy female sneezes but I enjoyed this and it is sweet seeing you draw something like this ^^ Thank you for drawing.

Aww, thank you for the warm welcome!
Your feedback has made me really, really happy, I'm super glad that you like the way I drew Keith.

This is the most descriptive, most thought-out comment I have ever got on anything I've ever drawn and you have no idea how much I appreciate it, I really appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch. (*≧∀≦*) 

• 1 year later...

I love this!! Keith is my favorite character from Voltron and my favorite to see sick so finding this was like finding a gem.

Archived