Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ugh- Unwillingly Blessed

Geist

Ugh, this was SO annoying....

I was working last night and they had me on a ladder hanging merchandise and changing lights, since I am the only one in the store who does not have a fear of heights!

Normally, dust and such does nothing more than make my skin itch a bit, but yesterday, there was so much of it flying it around, I inhaled more than my fair share. My vinyl coat looked like it was a furry gray one by the time I climbed down from the ladder.

Much to my INTENSE irritation, I sneezed not once, but TWICE which is ULTRA rare for me. I was hoping my co-manager hadn't seen or heard it, because she is a notorious blesser and as most of you know, I LOATHE being blessed by ANYONE.

Well, she DID hear me and made of point of not only blessing me once, but twice just for good measure. She then began to comment on how "bad" the sneeze sounded, much like a mother who says a child has a bad cough.

All of my hair was standing on end and I finally turned to her and said, "Tashi, PLEASE just let it go! PLEASE?"

So, she got quiet for a while, but unfortunately for me, I sneezed AGAIN as soon as she turned her back and she started to bless me, but I held up my hand and said, "Look, this may sound weird, but I hate it when people say that to me. Don't bother, okay?"

She looked confused for a second, but didn't say anything else about it for the rest of the night, even when I sneezed a fourth time (quite loudly, I might add).

And ye verily, it did vex me greatly. LOL!

Just had to rant a bit! :shy:

~Frack (don't bless me, dammit!) :)

Ugh, this was SO annoying....

I was working last night and they had me on a ladder hanging merchandise and changing lights, since I am the only one in the store who does not have a fear of heights!

Normally, dust and such does nothing more than make my skin itch a bit, but yesterday, there was so much of it flying it around, I inhaled more than my fair share.  My vinyl coat looked like it was a furry gray one by the time I climbed down from the ladder.

Much to my INTENSE irritation, I sneezed not once, but TWICE which is ULTRA rare for me.  I was hoping my co-manager hadn't seen or heard it, because she is a notorious blesser and as most of you know, I LOATHE being blessed by ANYONE.

Well, she DID hear me and made of point of not only blessing me once, but twice just for good measure.  She then began to comment on how "bad" the sneeze sounded, much like a mother who says a child has a bad cough.

All of my hair was standing on end and I finally turned to her and said, "Tashi, PLEASE just let it go!  PLEASE?"

So, she got quiet for a while, but unfortunately for me, I sneezed AGAIN as soon as she turned her back and she started to bless me, but I held up my hand and said, "Look, this may sound weird, but I hate it when people say that to me.  Don't bother, okay?"

She looked confused for a second, but didn't say anything else about it for the rest of the night, even when I sneezed a fourth time (quite loudly, I might add). 

And ye verily, it did vex me greatly.  LOL!

Just had to rant a bit!  :shy:

~Frack (don't bless me, dammit!)  :)

awww *hug* That does suck. I hate compulsive blessers myself... I can only stand to be blessed by an EXTREMELY small group of people, although I'm becoming accustomed to it in my dotage :shy: I just never know what to say.... it seems such an intimate thing... Anyway, I'd have been annoyed as well. Hey, maybe you can find a button to push on her that you can use if she does it again :shy:

Lynne

Being blessed is a part of what makes me afraid to sneeze in public. I would hate all of that attention. And I would really hate if someone said the sneeze sounded bad. How does a sneeze sound bad anyway? Even if you were really really sick with something (which you weren't) , would the sneeze sound bad or serious? Sometimes coughs turn into pneumonia or people can't breathe etc. etc., so sometimes a cough could sound like it's really serious or something. But I don't know about a sneeze. Has anyone ever gone into the ER with serious sneezing and had to get treated? Maybe I am wrong. I guess what I am saying would go along with your question from a while ago, Frack, about why people ask if you are alright after you sneeze.

I sort of have a left over irritation from childhood which is that I would hate it if people assumed that just because I sneezed once or twice, I was getting sick. For some reason, that always would bug me because I had parents who did not believe that there was such a thing as a random sneeze. It always had to be that you were coming down with the Black Death.

Ugh, soveryshy....I know JUST what you mean!

If ANYONE in my family sneezes, I have this aunt that will be like, "omg, are you catching a cold?" :)

I feel like going, "it was JUST a sneeze! Will you back the hell off??!!!"

My partner sneezes frequently and several members of my family have asked ME if he's getting sick when he has one of his fits. I feel like they are asking me what he looks like naked! :shy:

I usually just say, "he's allergic to Creation" and they drop the subject....argh. But it's STILL annoying!

~Frack

Being blessed is a part of what makes me afraid to sneeze in public. I would hate all of that attention. And I would really hate if someone said the sneeze sounded bad. How does a sneeze sound bad anyway? Even if you were really really sick with something (which you weren't) , would the sneeze sound bad or serious?

Ditto. Soveryshy, you took the words right outta my mouth.

Poor Frack! That musta been awful *hugz*

At least now you've made it very clear that you don't like being blessed so I highly doubt she'll do it again.

Archived