Sneeze Fetish Forum

School Obs(f)

JellyBelly

I don't usually post obs very often, but I have a bit of free time today.

My best friend Tia has had a cold for the past few days, and we sit together in every class we have together.

She's about 50kg, Shortish, very blonde hair, blue eyes and has braces.

I got to homegroup yesterday, and she was complaining of feeling like crap because she had a cold and I pretty much said 'uh huh'. (I didn't mean to be rude I promise!)

Later in the day we arrived back in homegroup for Social Studdies and she sat with me as usual. About five minutes later I heard a reasonably quiet HE KISH! He KISHOO! (She almost always sneezes in doubles)

I blessed her like I always do and then she proceded to have a whine about how her head hurt, how she couldn't stop sneezing, and how tired she was!

Shame school holidays just started. Won't see her for two weeks!

(Sorry about the slackness in these obs, I'm watching the footy grand final!)

Guest kissmequick
My god yes! Where are you from kissmequick? I'm usually a Crows supporter, but Sa, Port Adelaide, yeah u get what i'm trying to say!

And what a great game it was!

Sydney here, but lived in adelaide for a while and picked up the unfortunate habit of barracking for the crows also.

I should point out that my fathers idea of babysitting was to put me in a bouncinette in front of the Saturday night football from the moment I could focus my eyes on our black and white television! As a Norwood fan from the 70's, I should be mortified that Port won, but was so tired of the Lions winning that I have to admit to enjoying the power's victory.

Archived