Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello from the shadows

Sequoia

Hello (:

I'm not as evil as the title may suggest ^_^ I'm simply hiding behind a very large tree, which casts long shadows: A Sequoia. I chose this username ages ago to protect me from being recognized by people I know. But sadly I didn't even dare to step into these shadows. Even though I had an account, I only read on this forum as a guest. For like, eternities. 

I remember that I've always liked sneezing, but stopped to talk about it when I noticed that others didn't feel like that(which must have been at the age of 7 or 8). And when I finally found out that this feeling I had was something sexual and even a fetish, I swore to myself that I would never watch sneezing videos again. And forget this whole thing. 

Well, it didn't work. I probably signed up when I was thirteen and had accepted the fetish, but after filling in the gender of sneezes I prefer (male), I didn't have any courage left to ever log in again. At least I thought so. And I'm really sorry that I've taken up space in the servers without actually being a part of this community. I really wanted to, but I simply couldn't. And I read the guidelines after signing up. My 13-year-old-me didn't care about such things.  Sorry. I will try to make up for that. Even if I don't know how, as stories actually take a lot more space than an inactive account:mellow:

And now, about 5 years later(or maybe 'only' 4), I signed in again. It still feels strange, it's as if I'm finally fully accepting this fetish. I don't have enough courage to tell anyone in real life, but here, I might be able to talk about all these things. The sneezy things, of course. Thoughts, questions and especially stories I couldn't share with anyone. It will be difficult, but right now I'm really positive about it :D

Some  facts, if anyone's interested: I live in Germany(in the northern part of the middle, to make it a little bit more confusing precise), I spent a year in Finland(Suomi ♥) and I'm nearly 18. My favorite fandom is LotR (Tolkien in general), but I also read Harry Potter and Sherlock. I love writing stories(mainly original ones, but also a few LotR-fics).

Okay. That's it. I made it. This is my first post. 

And I still have some questions:

Is it allowed to "push" topics? I don't know if that's the correct word, but there are some (really) old topics I would like to comment on. One of them is the first sneeze fiction I ever read and also the reason I signed up here. The writer didn't finish it, I don't know if he/she is still active, but I feel like I have to thank him/her anyway. 

And is there a place to look for a beta-reader? I wrote my first sneeze fiction today and I would like to ask a (native) English speaker to check it, as I don't know how to write some passages. And I cannot let my aunt from England(I actually have one...), let alone my English teacher read it. Because of these... things. Sneezy things, as you might know. 

Oh. I didn't want it to become this long. Thank you for reading this... thing. I tend to talk/write too much. There isn't much about sneezing here, I'm sorry. This is even harder for me... 

P.S. Another question: Is there a way to have a preview of this topic? If yes, I didn't manage to find it yet. 

Hello, Sequoia! Welcome to the forum :) It's nice to meet you.

I know many members here understand what it's like to lurk for a while, either unsure about joining or still struggling to accept the fetish. When I was younger, I definitely had trouble with that too! But this is a good place to become more comfortable with it, and this forum is meant to be a safe place where people who have this interest can gather and talk about it, either to embrace it or complain about it~ :laugh:

To answer some questions:

1. It's okay to "push" or "bump" old topics as long as your comment it meaningful and purposeful. It's not good to bump lots of old topics with very short comments like, "Wow, cool!" or "Sweet!" But if you want to comment on 2 or 3 that have become special to you and you have something meaningful to say, I think that should be fine! :) Almost all new members like to pay thanks to a writer they have been reading as lurkers haha~

2. One good place to find a beta-reader is on this subforum: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forum/51-observations-stories-amp-art/ This is where a lot of people post requests for certain stories or ask questions about what they should write. The only issue is that until you are validated, it will be difficult for you to reach out to people yourself. We do not allow members to post personal information on the forum, and you do not have the PM ability yet. If you like, you can use the Contact Us! button to speak to staff and we can add your email address to your profile so other validated members can see it and contact you via email. (Or some other communication, if you prefer).

3. For topic previews, at the bottom of the page before you post a topic, there should be a place to preview it first to see what it will look like. Or at least there was a way to do that the last time I checked :lol:

Also, if you haven't done so already, to enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

Welcome to the forum!

If your entertaining introduction post is anything to go by, I am sure you will settle in quickly!

:joal:

On 1/6/2018 at 4:09 PM, Joal 555 said:

Welcome to the forum!

If your entertaining introduction post is anything to go by, I am sure you will settle in quickly!

:joal:

I was actually afraid that it would be too much text :'D But I'll try to keep it up. It's basically the way I talk in real life, but usually I do that in German and I wasn't sure if I can do it in English as well. Thank you :) 

On 1/6/2018 at 3:42 PM, BlackScatter said:

1. It's okay to "push" or "bump" old topics as long as your comment it meaningful and purposeful.

Okay (: Then I can start looking for that story. It is from 2014, if I remember correctly, that might take a while to find.
And thank you for adding my email address! I didn't notice you were actually an admin. I'm really happy that the staff is/are so nice here, sadly that is not too common in (German) forums. This forum really feels like some kind of safe haven, now even more than before, when I was only lurking around as a guest. 

I still can't find find the preview. Well, I'll manage without (even though I messed up typing the title of this topic. And I was so sure I checked it twice :blush:)

Always happy to help, @Sequoia~! I'm glad you're feeling comfortable here :group:

It turns out one of the forum updates has removed the "preview" ability, so I think it's impossible to check your post before posting. But if ever you make a mistake, you can post in the Technical Support area or Contact Us! the staff and we can fix it! I've fixed your topic title :)

Archived