Sneeze Fetish Forum

The End of The F***ing World

2410Ar

Funny to find that topic here as my husband started to watch this show today. I've watched with him; and I agree with you - it's really good! So much black humour, so very British. :D The main characters are so weird - everyone who's a little bit odd themselves can only love them. :lol:

Can't wait to see the next episodes - maybe over the weekend.

~hedgie

Its fantastic! Shame the episodes were so short cause i went through it all in a few days. I especially loved the soundtrack! I listen to lots of old music, and that scene where they listen to Hank Williams was awesome haha

I was on and off about it initially. I think it's basically "Submarine: the tv series" and that sometimes certain lines or dialogue try too hard/are a bad, cheesy cliché.

BUT! The main characters are great. I like it enough to only have 2 episodes left. and I lovelovelove the music they play in it and how it's so beautifully paired with specific scenes.

On 12.01.2018 at 5:03 AM, SneezeManDE said:

Its fantastic! Shame the episodes were so short cause i went through it all in a few days. I especially loved the soundtrack! I listen to lots of old music, and that scene where they listen to Hank Williams was awesome haha

On 18.01.2018 at 0:09 AM, forestdaze said:

I was on and off about it initially. I think it's basically "Submarine: the tv series" and that sometimes certain lines or dialogue try too hard/are a bad, cheesy cliché.

BUT! The main characters are great. I like it enough to only have 2 episodes left. and I lovelovelove the music they play in it and how it's so beautifully paired with specific scenes.

The music is amazing 

i’ve Got whole soundtrack on my phone and I’m addicted To “Laughing on the outside”♥️♥️

• 4 weeks later...

I just started watching this show today after so many people kept hyping it! I think it’s cool how the main characters aren’t your typical protagonists... finally some people I can actually relate to lol

Archived