Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question regarding clip stores?? Never used one

Show&tell

Hello friends, has anybody ever purchased clips online?  We are thinking of starting our own series of custom videos but honestly have NO IDEA what to price them at.  We have seen anything from $15 for a generic video to $100 for something custom and private on these sites.

What the check do they average for the personalized custom stuff ?? 

Cheers! 

It's been a while since I actually bought anything from clips4sale or an equivalent, though I do stop by every now and then just to look at the preview clips and such. On average the price of regular videos seems to be a dollar per minute plus a dollar or two on top of that, so a 10 minute video could be $10.99 or $11.99. Not that I encourage this, but in the past at least it was a popular tactic to include very long intro and outro sequences to pad out the length that will be shown on the store page and make a higher price seem reasonable. I think as long as you keep it close to a dollar per minute, you'll be pretty much on par with everyone else.

It's harder to say for custom videos. I imagine some people can price themselves dynamically based on how popular they are, but even though clips4sale has a lot of sneezing videos, it's nowhere near as big as some other fetishes they have on there. I think a lot of places still charge by the minute for custom videos, so you could go about it that way.

Wow you guys are spoiling us! ;)

one way to kill customers is as above - charge for set length eg. 10 minutes but only have 5 minutes of sneezing - or just ridiculous pricing ( eg, $80 - $100) for 8 minutes ect. obviously its personal choice what you charge, as at the end of the day, its your bodies and your content, and there will be people who will pay whatever im sure, but to keep the best market slice- for generic videos, just keep it fair and honest and im sure you won't go wrong!

For customs I think if its something you're tailor making for the customer and therefore spending more time / effort doing it, increasing the price in fair proportion to the added costs for props ect/ editing time is fair enough i'd say!

Hope it works out well for you guys! I look forward to seeing the finished product ;)

4 hours ago, Blah!? said:

It's been a while since I actually bought anything from clips4sale or an equivalent, though I do stop by every now and then just to look at the preview clips and such. On average the price of regular videos seems to be a dollar per minute plus a dollar or two on top of that, so a 10 minute video could be $10.99 or $11.99. Not that I encourage this, but in the past at least it was a popular tactic to include very long intro and outro sequences to pad out the length that will be shown on the store page and make a higher price seem reasonable. I think as long as you keep it close to a dollar per minute, you'll be pretty much on par with everyone else.

It's harder to say for custom videos. I imagine some people can price themselves dynamically based on how popular they are, but even though clips4sale has a lot of sneezing videos, it's nowhere near as big as some other fetishes they have on there. I think a lot of places still charge by the minute for custom videos, so you could go about it that way.

Fair points.  It does seem to work like that for the generic uploads.  I have no idea how "popular" I am so I don't want to over price :P

3 hours ago, cprlaw08 said:

Wow you guys are spoiling us! ;)

one way to kill customers is as above - charge for set length eg. 10 minutes but only have 5 minutes of sneezing - or just ridiculous pricing ( eg, $80 - $100) for 8 minutes ect. obviously its personal choice what you charge, as at the end of the day, its your bodies and your content, and there will be people who will pay whatever im sure, but to keep the best market slice- for generic videos, just keep it fair and honest and im sure you won't go wrong!

For customs I think if its something you're tailor making for the customer and therefore spending more time / effort doing it, increasing the price in fair proportion to the added costs for props ect/ editing time is fair enough i'd say!

Hope it works out well for you guys! I look forward to seeing the finished product ;)

Ehhh... yeah I don't want to pad my content with filler.  I want this to be successful and have people come back, so I'm hoping for quality.  ;)

Did you see my latest stuff? I'm branching out haha

Actually, we did contact a clips "model".  CarolinaGal.  Apparently she used to do YouTube stuff as well. Anybody heard of her? She has been very helpful.  She mentioned selling her customs for 75$.  I don't want to charge THAT much.  I don't need to make a living.  I just want to reinvigorate the community and myself a bit.  Do new stuff that hasn't been done.

oh hey! I emailed you recently and look forward to buying clios from you! :P

I buy often from clips4sale and many vids. It really depends on the content on what you think is fair. The doller per min model is usually the average. But lets say nudity or an odd request is also involved in a 5 min video? Then maybe charge a bit more. Its all relative i suppose.