Sneeze Fetish Forum

Natural vs. Induced Sneezing Attacks

RockEdge27

Natural, because......they are natural.

Part of the attraction of sneezing for me is the random nature of it. You just never know when you might strike lucky. Therefore inducing removes that element and takes away most of the appeal for me. In addition, I dislike seeing people stick things up their nose. I find it really distasteful and off-putting.

So I'm definitely voting for natural.

:joal:

I definitely prefer natural, for basically all of the reasons Joal listed above. I love the helplessness and desperation aspects of natural fits, or just any sort of sneezing in general :yay: There's just something really attractive that it happens against the person's will. 

I used to really dislike induced sneezes, but I've grown to like them more recently, over the past year or two. Not so much if someone is inducing themselves, but I am a fan of someone else (consensually) inducing someone else. Though in fairness, this only really applies to fiction. It basically never happens IRL. I think I like this because the above aspects still apply - desperation, helplessness, etc - only at the hand of someone else being in control. 

I prefer natural fits, but I am a fan of the above, very much so >w>

I 100% second everything that @Joal 555 said. Natural all the way for me.

Now, if someone gets induced, and they have an attack that was more intense than they anticipated...that might hold some appeal for me. Maybe. I'm really picky when it comes to that kind of thing. Sticking  stuff up the nose is a definite deal-breaker though, I really don't like that.

I also, very much prefer natural for the same reasons mentioned by above posters though occasionally inducing has its appeal for me too, depending on method and reaction. 

Definitely natural.

Although "induced with allergies" is kind of a best-of-both-worlds answer, combining the desperate powerlessness of natural sneezes with the "doing it for fun" charm of induced sneezes.

I also prefer natural attacks as I like the helplessness of them. I am always a fan of big sneezes however they are produced though.

I prefer natural for sure.  I can listen audio clips of induced, but I prefer not to know they are induced.  I don't like to watch people induce because it takes away the perception of helplessness.

I think I prefer natural as well, due to the unexpectedness and also the greater loss of control that comes with that. Though, for inducing you can enjoy more build-up in a way, but I'm happy either way.

• 3 years later...

I prefer natural, I love the way they sound and in the case of my boyfriend... His build ups are much more pronounced!

On 1/19/2018 at 8:57 PM, Alyssa1146 said:

I don't like to watch people induce because it takes away the perception of helplessness.

This! This is why I strongly prefer audio-only content. If something is induced, I’d rather not know. The helplessness is a big part of the fetish for me. 

Natural, or at least, "induced by natural causes." Because if you're allergic to cats, and you cuddle a cat, that's still INDUCING. Lol. But I'm assuming you mean by some version of the tissue method. But the whole "loss of control" thing is a huge part of the kin for me, and that's basically lost if the person is MAKING AN EFFORT to sneeze. Better that they make an effort to try NOT to sneeze, and FAIL. And you can only really do that with "natural" sneezes.

Edited by Niceguy
  • 1 year later...

Induced

natural is just natural and unpredictable 

I just enjoy watching ppl’s natural sneezes for fun.

we can prepare to see ppl’s sneezing when it is inducing and kinda legal consent to watch.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh natural is best for me, but doesn’t happen nearly as often as I’d like.

Having said that, I have no issue getting a real good induced sneeze fit and love how they feel no matter what!

Natural most of the time. It’s just the helplessness aspect of it, which I’m a fan of personally.

Although sometimes watching someone induce is equally fun to watch. Especially if it’s somebody else doing the inducing😁

21 minutes ago, jdoe99945 said:

Natural most of the time. It’s just the helplessness aspect of it, which I’m a fan of personally.

Although sometimes watching someone induce is equally fun to watch. Especially if it’s somebody else doing the inducing😁

Couldn’t agree with you more… sometimes watching someone induce another is fun ;)

I like natural also (I think they don’t even sound the same). I also don’t like watching others induce, that being said I’m not the best judge on the visuals since I really rather just hear a sneezing fit than see one. 🤷🏻‍♀️

11 hours ago, Tumble said:

I like natural also (I think they don’t even sound the same). I also don’t like watching others induce, that being said I’m not the best judge on the visuals since I really rather just hear a sneezing fit than see one. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Since this is still quite new to me, it would be interesting to listen to some audios of different sneezes.... some natural and some induced but without knowing which is which.  Might even be a fun little game haha

I like basically all sneezing. Induced sneezes can be really good at times, but oh man, natural sneezes are on a whole different level. Especially multiples 

On 2/10/2023 at 6:55 AM, Holdbacks said:

Induced

natural is just natural and unpredictable 

I just enjoy watching ppl’s natural sneezes for fun.

we can prepare to see ppl’s sneezing when it is inducing and kinda legal consent to watch.

I, too, just enjoy a sneeze.... natural or induced :)  I have to mind myself at times, though, because sometimes I get turned on even out in public haha

12 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

Since this is still quite new to me, it would be interesting to listen to some audios of different sneezes.... some natural and some induced but without knowing which is which.  Might even be a fun little game haha

You probably already know but you can find sneezes on YouTube without visuals. Though they usually tell you if it’s induced, sick, or allergies. 

4 minutes ago, Tumble said:

You probably already know but you can find sneezes on YouTube without visuals. Though they usually tell you if it’s induced, sick, or allergies. 

Yes I’ve dabbled haha but would be interested if someone posted without mentioning how they did it

I actually prefer induced. I think for me it's the idea that someone is making themselves sneezes on purpose for their own or anothers pleasure that really gets me going