Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

HiThereBuddy

Even after I requested I wanted my account deleted, I want to come back. But, I don't know how. Saying "I'm leaving forever" then coming back a week later makes me look like a prick (is that a bad word? If it is, I'm sorry). Also, what if someone remembers the debacle I had? I'm sure pointing it out now will do that, but nobody probably cares. I'm still scared someone's gonna call me out on it though. Is there anyone I should apologize to?

Saying that you'll be leaving wherever forever isn't something to be taken seriously in the first place... try not to worry much about what you said. There's no need to bring up something again if you don't even feel like you'd want to talk to other people about it. Whatever it was, move past and carry on.

7 hours ago, HiThereBuddy said:

Is there anyone I should apologize to?

That would depend what you did. 

We can only advise in general terms without more information (and I'm certainly not suggesting that you post about what you did), but normally speaking, if you have wronged an individual, then it is polite to apologise to them, or if you have broken forum rules (again, I'm not saying you have, because I don't know), then you might want to apologise to the staff.

Otherwise, I agree with the previous poster......

6 hours ago, Asexy said:

Saying that you'll be leaving wherever forever isn't something to be taken seriously in the first place..

...as there have been any number of members in the past who have said they are done with the forum and in some cases are back within hours! 

People say all sorts of things in the heat of the moment, so just move on and all will probably be fine (at the same time, don't forget to learn from whatever you did wrong).

:joal:

It's okay to make mistakes.  Everyone here has made plenty of them at one time or another in their lives.  Every single person on this planet has made mistakes.  Just remember two things:

1.  It's never the end of the world.  No matter how bad it feels at the time, you can always dust yourself off and move on.

2.  If anyone fixates on YOUR mistakes and continues to call attention to them, it's because they feel bad about themselves.  I know that sounds like some cliche thing a mom would say but it's pretty true anyway, okay? :laugh:

I very much doubt anyone expected you to be away 'forever' anyway. I don't think I know of a single member who said that and truly meant it. All of them come back eventually, whether it be in an hour, a day, a week or a month. It always happens. 

It's more tricky for me here, because as staff, I know what happened. I'm not going to bring attention to it myself, but I will say this to you, HiThereBuddy, if you are serious about returning to the community:

Be honest with people. Don't lie about yourself or others, because if you truly want to be a part of the community, you will get found out eventually. 

Try not to jump to rash, random decisions whenever someone says something you don't like. My advice would be to walk away, come back a day later, and respond when you feel calmer. Acting on impulse is only natural, but it's not always the most logical thing to do. 

Take some time to actually read through our rules and guidelines. They're not just there for fun; they let you know what we will and will not allow to be posted, as well as giving some good tips around forum etiquette. 

No one holds grudges forever. You know the mistakes you made, and you know how serious they were. There isn't any way to take them back now, but you can try to make up for it going forwards with your behaviour in the future. 

Archived