Sneeze Fetish Forum

snotty sneeze post on reddit-hot or not?

kate

I just read the most disgusting post on reddit in a topic that asked people to describe the most gross thing that ever happened to them. A poster told a story about having a cold and being very snotty and, well...

It truly turned my stomach yet at the same time I couldn't help but laugh because (a) the poster described the scenario in such a witty manner, and (b) because i knew even something as gross as this is something a certain segment of the population might, despite themselves, still find hot.

The post can be found here, (top of the page, top rated answer) 

Any takers, or does this cross the line? (I must say, the opening part where the poster was describing frequent colds and having no tissues on the train worked for me).

I actually also have a fetish for nose blowing (only the wet ones can turn me on), but snot isn't a part of it. 

I probably won't say this any more clearly than most people --- that was disgusting. Could've thrown up on the spot if I saw.

Never want to see it, and it certainly doesn't belong in someones mouth.

32 minutes ago, Asexy said:

I actually also have a fetish for nose blowing (only the wet ones can turn me on), but snot isn't a part of it. 

I probably won't say this any more clearly than most people --- that was disgusting. Could've thrown up on the spot if I saw.

Never want to see it, and it certainly doesn't belong in someones mouth.

Good story it was. Must say Asexy's dilemma intrigues me: to like snotty blows, but not snot. Difficult to work that out I guess, hearing but not wanting to see.

I don;t really mind the story I love it both snotty nose blows but I love messy snotty sneezing but hey it's your opinion not mine I like doesn't mean everyone else does

23 hours ago, cjblo said:

Good story it was. Must say Asexy's dilemma intrigues me: to like snotty blows, but not snot. Difficult to work that out I guess, hearing but not wanting to see.

On the contrary, seeing it doesn't actually gross me out. It's just something that should never be seen. All it really is just a waste. 

Nothing happens to me if I see in in Youtube videos.

Archived