Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most Handkerchiefs/Tissues

-~-~-~-

What's the most handkerchiefs and/or tissues you've gone through in a single day?

On a bad allergy day or with a bad cold, I can easily go through 5+ handkerchiefs or a regular box of tissues if I don't supplement them with each other.

I would say that i go through atleast 6 handkerchiefs per day for a bad cold. If its during the week and im driving my truck i tend to carry 20 handkerchiefs with me, if i run out then i have a box of mansize tissues to use

sexyhankysneeze

During the worst day of a cold it would be 4-6 hankies for me, depending how often I can change them, maybe more with smaller hankies

Probably about half a box of tissues if that's all I was using but normally they are a supplement for hankies

I can go through a box of tissues in a day pretty easily.  Not sure if I have ever gone through 2 full boxes though.

I don’t get colds often but when I do they tend to be snotty. Then I can easily go through several boxes of tissues during the cold with all the blowing I have to do. I prefer hankies but I hate the laundry.

1 hour ago, Stargirl said:

I don’t get colds often but when I do they tend to be snotty. Then I can easily go through several boxes of tissues during the cold with all the blowing I have to do. I prefer hankies but I hate the laundry.

That wouldn't be several boxes per day though would it? How many hankies do you have?

On 18-1-2018 at 8:40 AM, Hankyrick said:

I would say that i go through atleast 6 handkerchiefs per day for a bad cold. If its during the week and im driving my truck i tend to carry 20 handkerchiefs with me, if i run out then i have a box of mansize tissues to use

Wow, you must have a big stack at home. Possibly you carry more in your truck when suffering from a cold? 

21 hours ago, cjblo said:

Wow, you must have a big stack at home. Possibly you carry more in your truck when suffering from a cold? 

Yeah i've got about 30 handkerchiefs at home so if i feel i got a cold coming on then i tend to pack more handkerchiefs into a bag for my truck for when I'm away in the week

9 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Yeah i've got about 30 handkerchiefs at home so if i feel i got a cold coming on then i tend to pack more handkerchiefs into a bag for my truck for when I'm away in the week

Well, you drive a truck, there must be space for a good stack.

1 hour ago, cjblo said:

Well, you drive a truck, there must be space for a good stack.

Always space for a good stack of handkerchiefs and also a box of tissues 

I tend to get super snotty colds on average, I do recall I went through at least 2 boxes of tissues one day.

On 28/01/2018 at 3:03 AM, Captain Carol said:

I tend to get super snotty colds on average, I do recall I went through at least 2 boxes of tissues one day.

Oh wow.... you must've used alot for your cold in general then

I think I broke a record recently when I had the flu: two boxes of tissues gone in about 18 hours (albeit small, cube-shaped boxes).

6 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

I think I have gone through around six hankies if cold or allergies are bad 

Is that in one day hankysneeze?

On 04/02/2018 at 6:40 PM, Hankyrick said:

Is that in one day hankysneeze?

Yes, I currently have a cold and I've used 4

• 3 weeks later...

i can remember, during my last cold which has been really bad, using maybe a total of 20 -25 hankies in 3 or 4 days...

blowing every 10 minutes, and quite sneezy.....

• 3 months later...

I can remember one particularly bad sinus infection where I went through 5+ hankies a day.      If I have a chest thing and need to cough stuff up, I might go through 7 or 8 a day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 6:21 PM, NYCgirl said:

I can remember one particularly bad sinus infection where I went through 5+ hankies a day.      If I have a chest thing and need to cough stuff up, I might go through 7 or 8 a day.

Do you use mens' or ladies' handkerchieves or both? Lol--size matters.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:21 PM, NYCgirl said:

It's nice that you don't rely at all on tissues.I'm the same way.I use however many handkerchieves l use. I get a lot out of each one, without being disgusting about it.If l were standing in front of a tissue box and needed to blow,l would go four rooms away,up a flight of stairs, to the handkerchief drawer to get a new one.I usually use 1,occasionally 2, mens' handkerchieves in a day and 1 ladies' handkerchief as well,sometimes 3 ladies',or a mens' and 2 ladies'. If a cold or flu or allergies strike,l use way more than that,but l don't mind the extra work.The pleasure of using handkerchieves outweighs it. Who cares if 2 go into the sink or basin or if 20 go in.I just bite the bullet.

Archived