Sneeze Fetish Forum

(Quiz) -- Which of the four elements is yours?

Asexy

Are you mostly Fire, Water, Air or Earth?

This is just one of the greatly simplified versions of the regular lengthy personality tests, and I find it pretty fun to learn more about other people, and since I'm still a newb here it is lol

A basic description of each element:

Earth - Is associated with practicality and stability. They are friendly, logical at mind, and have a great preference for blunt and honesty that their loyalty for their loved ones can be reliably untested. The most real as you can get, and they're probably nature lovers too. 

Air - Associated with freedom, intellect, and emotional detachment. Extroverted by nature, Air tends to be adventurous, intelligent, imaginative, and bright, with either a never-ending thirst for mental stimulation, or energy gained by talking to other people. 

Fire - Associated with power and are the most charismatic, role models. Fire is very passionate and driven by emotion that they tend to be very obvious with whatever they're feeling or with what drives them, as pretty much any goal is reachable to them. 

Water - Is associated with compassion or sympathy, they are so caring, selfless, that it's probable for water to be the most sensitive or emotional. What would matter most here is that no one gets hurt.

And that's pretty much everything I know about the elements lol

https://lonerwolf.com/the-four-elements-test/

Here's the quiz I took up above. Which one is yours?

I got Earth, which isn't really surprising as most people use "loyal" and "bluntly honest" in their lists of "things they like about me" xD

I got Air! Which goes with my star sign. :P I'm not sure I would exactly say that I'm an extrovert, but I do value mental challenges and freedom. ^_^

I'd say, a lot of water with a bit of earth (and the wish to be more of everything else but water...)

Edit - saw the link later, followed it; and really got "water". They recommended me to get more "earthy" (Learn to balance emotion with thought) - but I'm doing already. Besides being emotional; I'm also logical. And no - I'm not 'unreliable'. I'm very faithful and credible. Ask my husband, my boss, my family, my bank or whoever. ;)

I got Air! Which I'm surprised at xD my starsign element is Earth, but looking at the descriptions above, I would say Water fits me best :lol: but it's all just a lot of fun so I dont mind :yay:

I almost always get water for these types of quizzes and expected to get it again this time, but on this quiz I got air.

Freedom and intellect yeah, emotional detachment... not so much. The polar opposite, in fact.

I like the 'power stones' section: Opal, amethyst, and fluorite are three of my favorites anyway. 

I got Air :) I was quite sure after I read your description, but I took the quiz anyway. 
Funny how well it fits. I'm just so happy when I'm writing, researching things I'll never need   that might be useful one day or talking about something interesting.

As a child, I always wanted to be fire. But I'm really not that kind of type, no idea why I liked it so much :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, Red Ring of Death said:

I got Earth, which isn't really surprising as most people use "loyal" and "bluntly honest" in their lists of "things they like about me" xD

Aha I actually have a high respect for Earthy people. I really value their integrity!

2 hours ago, Hedgehog said:

I'd say, a lot of water with a bit of earth (and the wish to be more of everything else but water...)

Edit - saw the link later, followed it; and really got "water". They recommended me to get more "earthy" (Learn to balance emotion with thought) - but I'm doing already. Besides being emotional; I'm also logical. And no - I'm not 'unreliable'. I'm very faithful and credible. Ask my husband, my boss, my family, my bank or whoever. ;)

I'll trust that!

2 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I got Air! Which I'm surprised at xD my starsign element is Earth, but looking at the descriptions above, I would say Water fits me best :lol: but it's all just a lot of fun so I dont mind :yay:

lol neither did I. Though my sign is Earth too 👍🏽

I personally got Water, which surprised me. I thought I’d get Earth, but I’d say I’m a pretty equal mix of Earth and Water.

and my astrology sign is Earth, but I’m definitely a down to earth kind of person.

I'm supposedly fire although several of the quiz questions didn't really fit me very well! but that's not a surprise at all honestly...

I got water.  While I feel like I have  each quality, water would be the best for if I could choose only one.  I’m a caretaker through and through.  

I got water - which is pretty much what i expected! I’m really introverted and emotional and tend to spend a lot of my time stressing over small things that most people have forgotten about already...:razz:

2 hours ago, Pixieflower said:

I got water - which is pretty much what i expected! I’m really introverted and emotional and tend to spend a lot of my time stressing over small things that most people have forgotten about already...:razz:

Pixieflower, you and I are cut from the same cloth.  Do you overthink everything?  I do!  And I'm hard on myself too, much harder than others are on me.  

Yep......  I'm my toughest critic.

Air is definitely me, even though I technically am fire based on my Zodiac sign (Aries)!

Mine is water, mostly due to my moon sign being Scorpio; and ever since I knew this, I understood why Leo (fire), my sun sign, doesn't quite describe me. So yeah, not surprised, but proud nevertheless :3

Edit: grammatical error.

1 hour ago, Asexy said:

My moon somehow fits me pretty well too. I have Virgo sun, but that isn't really me.

What is your moon sign? :)

Archived