Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dream journal

Stimuli

Disclaimer: This might have been posted before, so feel free to delete this dear admins :)

What did you dream last night? Was it a random dream? Did you dream about every day life? Post it here! :D

I will begin by (somewhat badly) describing a reoccurring dream that I frequently have;

I wake up in a small, deserted, coastal city in Japan. I walk around in the empty city as I find lamps still on, cantles still lit. I decide to go to the outskirts of the city where I find an outdoor swimming pool which has been emptied for some reason, upon finding the pool I usually wake up in confusion and a pool of sweat haha. 

Awesome topic! ^_^  

Last night I dreamed there was a large golden sphere floating into the sky. It was as if it was made of clouds, but also of gold and sunlight, and it was both see-through and solid metal at the same time, bright but not intrusively bright. It's just impossible to really describe it. It was enormous, and around it the sky was blue and there were white clouds here and there. I was laying on my back on the sandy ground and stared up at it, and it should have been scary, but it wasn't because it was so, so beautiful. And as I watched it, it expanded (got closer?) until it covered almost the entire sky, but it never got dark. I didn't feel at all like I should get up and move away or try to hide from it, I was completely mesmerised by its beauty. It didn't feel threatening in any way, quite the opposite. I wondered what it was, and at that moment I heard/felt a voice that said "It is both a window and a mirror." In the dream, this explained everything. I mean everything, not only what that thing was, but every last thing in the entire universe. I actually managed to force myself into a semi-awake state so I could write this sentence down, because it contained all the wisdom and knowledge you could ever dream of gathering.

Of course, reading it the next day, it doesn't make any sense. I mean, it kind of sounds wise, but it also sounds like complete nonsense. 

Anyway, I went back to sleep and immediately crossed over to another scene, where I was standing before a tall tree, a birch tree I think, it was a tree that had leaves anyway. And from each individual leaf a rainbow was emitted, as if it came from within the leaves. The branches and the trunk of the tree emitted a faint golden light. It was as if the tree was "dressed" in a multicoloured, glittering mist that it sent out itself. It was so beautiful I could barely breathe. At this point I realised I was dreaming and it was very disappointing, so I said out loud "Oh how I wish I could see this!", and that same voice spoke again, this time sounding quite amused: "But you are seeing it! It's right in front of you, is it not?"

Then the dream crossed over into yet another scene, but this one I don't remember, only that it had something to do with water and waves. 

It was one of the most vivid and peaceful dreams I've ever had. Everything about it was just beautiful, peaceful, it was like coming home. The past four to six months or so, I've had more dreams like that than I've had nightmares, and that is definitely a change that I'm very happy about. The only bad thing is that when I wake up from one of those, I feel really heavy and everything feels so dense compared to how it felt inside the dream. I take that over my old style nightmares any time, though. ^_^ 

10 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Awesome topic! ^_^  

Last night I dreamed there was a large golden sphere floating into the sky. It was as if it was made of clouds, but also of gold and sunlight, and it was both see-through and solid metal at the same time, bright but not intrusively bright. It's just impossible to really describe it. It was enormous, and around it the sky was blue and there were white clouds here and there. I was laying on my back on the sandy ground and stared up at it, and it should have been scary, but it wasn't because it was so, so beautiful. And as I watched it, it expanded (got closer?) until it covered almost the entire sky, but it never got dark. I didn't feel at all like I should get up and move away or try to hide from it, I was completely mesmerised by its beauty. It didn't feel threatening in any way, quite the opposite. I wondered what it was, and at that moment I heard/felt a voice that said "It is both a window and a mirror." In the dream, this explained everything. I mean everything, not only what that thing was, but every last thing in the entire universe. I actually managed to force myself into a semi-awake state so I could write this sentence down, because it contained all the wisdom and knowledge you could ever dream of gathering.

Of course, reading it the next day, it doesn't make any sense. I mean, it kind of sounds wise, but it also sounds like complete nonsense. 

Anyway, I went back to sleep and immediately crossed over to another scene, where I was standing before a tall tree, a birch tree I think, it was a tree that had leaves anyway. And from each individual leaf a rainbow was emitted, as if it came from within the leaves. The branches and the trunk of the tree emitted a faint golden light. It was as if the tree was "dressed" in a multicoloured, glittering mist that it sent out itself. It was so beautiful I could barely breathe. At this point I realised I was dreaming and it was very disappointing, so I said out loud "Oh how I wish I could see this!", and that same voice spoke again, this time sounding quite amused: "But you are seeing it! It's right in front of you, is it not?"

Then the dream crossed over into yet another scene, but this one I don't remember, only that it had something to do with water and waves. 

It was one of the most vivid and peaceful dreams I've ever had. Everything about it was just beautiful, peaceful, it was like coming home. The past four to six months or so, I've had more dreams like that than I've had nightmares, and that is definitely a change that I'm very happy about. The only bad thing is that when I wake up from one of those, I feel really heavy and everything feels so dense compared to how it felt inside the dream. I take that over my old style nightmares any time, though. ^_^ 

Woah those sound awesomely vivid indeed :D I wish that I could lend one of them ;)

Last night I dreamt that I sat in a room with concrete walls, floor and roof. I sat infront of a wooden table and on the opposite side of the table was my father. He broke the silence by calmly just saying "Go ahead. Do it." and that was when I woke up. 

I can't remember if I dreamt anything else unfortunately haha

• 2 weeks later...

I only remember the end of it, and even then only bits, but:

I think it was part of a role playing game with my friends on Skype, (maybe Shadowrun?) but it was also real. My character had to go someplace and do something, but the wiener dog turned out to be a baby chinese dragon. (There were also two other dogs that were not dragons.) There was an adult chinese dragon in the river, and when it was all over he thanked me and gave me a coupon for a truly immense amount of chicken and milk, a printed out price sheet for various gender-transition related medical procedures, and a warning about the potential health risks of one of the aforementioned procedures that I’d never heard of.

Then I woke up. 

I dreamed that my old High School History teacher wanted me to design a presentation for some sort of 60's sci-fi-style restaurant, complete with alien girl waitresses, or the entire project was going to bust.

...Dunno what THAT was about.

• 1 month later...

I played a lot of Pokémon Crystal before falling asleep last night. I'm currently working on getting an Umbreon and my dream was me getting my Eevee super friendly, CHECKING to make sure that it was nighttime, and then levelled it up. Lo and behold, I got an Espeon and I was PISSED. Even pressing B to cancel the evolution didn't work. 

It was a pointless dream. Also I am a huge nerd. Sue me. 

There's this one dream that I've ALWAYS remembered from when I was little, but I don't know why. The dream was a family guy episode where I guess Peter and Lois first got married. The first shot is outside the house, then it cuts to inside the house, but it's all made of cheese and way more expensive looking. Then they drive into the house (they didn't smash into it, they drove in from the side of the screen), and then they start talking about it a bit, but I can't remember what they said. When they finish, out of nowhere, a cheese monster breaks in from the left side of the screen, and it's moving around while singing some sort of song. It didn't look like a cheese monster- it had spiky purple fur, a long green nose, and big feet. All of a sudden, peter starts shooting it with a rifle over and over, until it bleeds and dies. But here's the thing: it doesn't actually die, it starts singing again, but then peter shoots it one more time and THEN it dies. I think that's the part where I woke up sweaty and gasping for air, even though it wasn't that scary.

Another dream I had when I was little took place with me being between awake and asleep. As I was falling asleep, a giant version of Earnie's (from Sesame Street) head with no eyes lunges toward me and opens its mouth as it tries to eat me. Needless to say, a second later, I shot up from my pillow  and began bawling my eyes out.

ok, one more: one time a fell asleep, but in the dream I was standing in the middle of my room, out of bed, even though it was night. I turn around and saw myself in bed asleep, got surprised and said "what?" and woke up. I was only able to stare at the spot where I stood. Has anyone else ever had a dream like this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 8:52 PM, HiThereBuddy said:

ok, one more: one time a fell asleep, but in the dream I was standing in the middle of my room, out of bed, even though it was night. I turn around and saw myself in bed asleep, got surprised and said "what?" and woke up. I was only able to stare at the spot where I stood. Has anyone else ever had a dream like this?

No, but I've heard others describe similar dreams. Some call it astral travel. I'm open to the possibility, but have no personal experience. :lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • 6 months later...

Last night I evidently didn't drink as much water as I ought to have before I went to bed because I woke up VERY thirsty.  But before that my brain had to be ridiculously freaking extra about it. Because I dreamt that I was very thirsty.  I was very thirsty because there had been a huge catastrophe and all of Earth was dying due to lack of resources, especially water.  And everyone had just accepted it so Dream-Me decided to work very hard to try to fix the problem because Dream-Me was convinced the water couldn't just disappear.  Like water that's been used or has evaporated is still water in some form!  We all just needed to work out how to solve that problem and then I could have a drink of water!

I guess I'm a little arrogant subconsciously too because my entire quest to get a drink of water in my dream was decide I had the answer that no other human alive had and could single handedly put that idea in motion using only things I found after breaking into an abandoned primary school (we didn't need schools anymore as we were all dying, you see).  And I didn't care one bit about saving the world, I was just really damn thirsty.  Everyone else was just going to have to sort themselves out.

Then I woke up and had a drink of water and went back to sleep. :laugh: And my brain didn't pull any more "Gosh I'm thirsty GUESS THAT MEANS EVERYONES DOOMED" nonsense on me.  I was thirsty again in my next dream too but in that dream I just went downstairs and drank like a million glasses of water.

Does anyone here lucid dream? I've tired a couple of times, I feel like I'm in the superhero movie stage where the lead makes mistakes with his powers. I become aware that I can do it but then I just do random, senseless things like making confetti explode out of a glass of water or things like that, instead of more productive things. I want to practice it a bit more but it's been a while since I remember dreaming anything. 

@Travel I did once. It was freaky. I knew immediately it was a lucid dream. I was on a roller coaster, and I hate roller coasters. I felt scared and nauseous. There was going to be a big dip in the next few moments. So I just braced myself and jumped out of the roller coaster, but then I got scared as I was falling so I fell into the roller coaster again. Yours sound really fun though. 

Edited by Reaper
6 hours ago, Reaper said:

@Travel I did once. It was freaky. I knew immediately it was a lucid dream. I was on a roller coaster, and I hate roller coasters. I felt scared and nauseous. There was going to be a big dip in the next few moments. So I just braced myself and jumped out of the roller coaster, but then I got scared as I was falling so I fell into the roller coaster again. Yours sound really fun though. 

The thing I hate about dreams is that they feel too real sometimes, even when we clearly know they're not. So I'm guessing the nausea must've felt like it was happening for real, that's awful. Like I remember one time I had the flu or a cold and I was really congested, and I had a dream that I felt like I was going to throw up and started spitting out a weird kind of gunk. It felt way way too real. I woke up and felt like I was going to be sick. Thankfully it didn't happen, but I always hate it when dreams give me vivid, gross feelings. 

They sound fun haah but again, I wish I could actually do what I want to do like summoning celebrities to make cameos or things like that. 

Had a very odd dream last night where I was Natasha Romanova but it was like the 1800's wild west and it was night time as I bid goodbye to my husband who just happened to be Sherlock Holmes from the RDJ movies but I was at this farm thingy and I had to help fight off onslaughts of different things with my trusty shotgun complete with a nifty scope for better precision and aim. Anyways, the first wave of things are these weird mastiff/cow hybrids. They had cow bodies but mastiff faces. Next wave were couples but the thing was if they touched you then you would turn into whatever they were. An example being that I was touched by an old man dressed as a Matador but I somehow managed to stop the transformation.

At some point my irl dog showed up and somehow ended up with a small fence post through his body but he was still alive just in mild pain and I kept trying to call his vet between tearing up and shooting at the final wave of things which were the enemy villagers from Resident Evil 4 (which makes sense because I watched a live stream of said game before I went to bed.). The dream ended before I could call the vet and as we were being overwhelmed by a mix of enemies.

Man it was a friggin' weird but oddly fun dream. :lol: 

2 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Had a very odd dream last night where I was Natasha Romanova but it was like the 1800's wild west and it was night time as I bid goodbye to my husband who just happened to be Sherlock Holmes from the RDJ movies

Okay but like where can I sign up to have this exact dream?  I would pay money to have this dream! :D

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Okay but like where can I sign up to have this exact dream?  I would pay money to have this dream! :D

Dude, it was so weird! Like it was cool being all badass and shooting stuff but the rest was just trippy! :D

That dream sounds absolutely awesome! 

I finally remembered one of my dreams after a long time of not doing so, but it wasn't anything special. I can't remember where I was, but I dreamt my roommate from my London trip was in a bathtub. i just passed him by and he waved. He used to bathe that way in the apartment we shared in Notting Hill. I also dreamt that one of my friends that I met on the trip and had a crush on cut her hair into a pixie cut. I told her about it and she said that she definitely would never cut her hair that way. I think I dreamt about her because I went to a movie theater that she goes to a lot and had the feeling I could probably see her, but I didn't. But she did stick in my mind in a tangible way. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took a nap.....and dreamed about falling asleep with sleep paralysis and whatever condition makes you think you’ll die if you fall asleep. So I forced myself to stay awake, in my dream, even though the next part of the dream dealt with me standing up and moving while unable to move my neck and upper body, and unable to breathe very well. Very weird, but the nap was pretty restful so no complaints 😊

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So sorry for reviving this, but I feel like describing my nightmare I had (which is a quite tame nightmare but it left me stressed and on edge for my entire Sunday) 

So, it started by me "waking up" in the dream, and calling a certain someone (let's call that person P). We talked for a while about traveling and I (much like my real awaken self would do) impulse bought plane tickets to the US to visit P. 

Somehow my dream jumpcut to me sitting on a plane on my way (had to switch plane in Amsterdam) to the Netherlands. That's when I realized that I forgot to acquire a visa for going to the US. 

This caused me to get so much anxiety that I actually woke up for real (with a burning headache) so I took a paracetamol and had a glass of warm chocolate milk whereafter I fell back asleep. 

Now I'm back in the same dream as if my brain had just paused a netflix thriller. 

In my dream I had now landed in Amsterdam and for some reason I also had to switch airport which was only possible to do through a very confusing trainride. I of course picked the train going the wrong way which only further increased my anxiety. I'm now going to miss my plane (which I didn't have a visa for anyway), I'm stuck in The Netherlands (not necessarily a bad thing. I love that country but still) and I'm on a train going to an unknown location. 

Needless to say, I woke up and didn't get anymore sleep that night. 

• 10 months later...

Double posting and bumping all over 😅

Had another dream that left me feeling weird; this time I went back in time to when I was approx 13. I just randomly popped into my elementary school in the dream where I had math class. 

The other pupils didn't think much of a grown ass man randomly joining class, and my teacher, who was my IRL maths teacher from high school, but in my dream was my teacher in elementary school, didn't react much either except a tiny joke about "wow some kids age fast". 

I met a friend of mine, who were one of the students, but irl he was a university mate, and he was absolutely hyped that I knew about the future for some reason so I told him everything I knew about his future. 

I don't know why this dream left me so uncomfortable and feeling weird but heck! Dreams work in mysterious ways I suppose.