Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doctor felt my forehead

ID2006

I have a thing for caretaking and although it never happens to me the act of checking someone's forehead for fever hits all of my buttons. I had a doctor appointment today for some other issues but my son has a fever and I'm not feeling good so while laying down at the appointment I had my doctor check my temp. He ran the thermometer over my forehead and it beeped immediately. "Well, I don't buy that *sigh* this thing has been reading everyone hot." The thermometer read 102 and before I could say something he reached down and gently laid the back of his hand against my forehead. Totally took my breath away for a sec and then I was able to continue with my previous thought "I don't buy it either, pretty sure I'd know if I had a fever if it was that high." Laptop in hand he headed out the door, "I'll be back in a sec with a different one." 

Obviously needing doctor visits sucks but my current dr is one of my faves. He's awesome, listens, and it's always nice to have someone when I don't feel good make comments like, "You really don't look too good; you seem really tired; lay there and rest for a minute; seriously, take your time til you feel better." 

UGH I JUST MMM YES

I havta ask is he attractive or is he like one of those older guys I don't know I just keep thinking that all the young doctors are in Pediatrics and I don't know but those comments though so much good caretaking and I don't know how to people

Very attractive. Looks in his early 30s. Thin framed glasses. Short sandy blonde hair, average height and he's military so his uniform hides his figure but you can tell he's in shape. He always greets with a handshake no matter how sick you are or awful you look. And I could tell he was probably getting over something from his voice and a brief cough into the crook of his arm.

omg omg omg... I want that doctor... I want that thermometer... I want that situation... :shock: Are you sure, it wasn't just a dream? I would have died. :stretcher:

It was real and I'm pretty sure my brain temporarily exploded.

(Emetophobe warning for below)

If it was a dream I dont think it would have included me apologizing for throwing up in his trash can. He was out of the room for that bit and I'm not sure if I'm thankful he didn't have to see that or wishing he was there because I think he would be comforting. The tech came back in the room to take my last blood pressure reading (dark hair, early 20s, good looking/fit) as I was still over the trash can so I apologized to him. He said it was okay and I think turned his back fiddling with paperwork to give me some semblance of privacy as I tried to clean up my face. Once I let the trash can close he came over but during my incident the BP cuff had fallen down my arm so I was trying to steady myself, not throw up or pass out, and move it back in place. He waited patiently til I gave up my prideful independent streak and looked at him pathetically and gave a soft plea of 'fix it'. He smiled and chuckled and told me it was okay. Unfortunately, the monitor wouldn't give a reading and he told me not to worry about it, the doctor would be in in a sec. I think all people involved knew the reading probably wouldn't be that accurate and me staying on my feet wasn't going to work out well if we tried again.

Wow, lucky you! (I hope you feel better though.) Fever is definitely something that... well... that I like, and checking it (even more in a medical situation...)... well... thanks for sharing this amazing obs.

Edit: your last post just appeared... I really hope you feel better now.

Yeah, I'm doing better now. I was really nauseous that day and get motion sick easily so them running tests that cause me to be dizzy pushed me over the edge. 

Archived