Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to chat with oder members?

2410Ar

Don't quote me on this, but I do think you need to be out of pending in order to communicate with other members via PMs and such. I think, for now, you will be able to reach out to others via the different Topics/Forums/Subforums that are available here. Could someone verify this for me, please? Hope this helps!

I really need to change my avatar...

7 hours ago, Arisamela said:

I’m still new here and I don’t know how to communicate with Oder members 

You post here and after a certain amount, I think 100 or 120 they will look into verifying you. It takes a few weeks and a lot of posts, but not spam ones. 

Hi Arisamela, 

You do need to be validated in order to PM other members and view profiles and such. I think you'll find this link useful: 

How do I get validated?

The senior staff review every member with more than 50 posts and make a decision as to whether to validate them or not. So if you have more than 50 posts that we believe have been positive contributions and you have no warnings, you will be up for review. We do not review anyone who has less than 50 posts or any warnings though. Not until the warnings have expired anyway. 

Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, tma said:

Or "otter"??

:ninja:;)

You're my favorite otter-member, tma! :wub: 

7 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

You're my favorite otter-member, tma! :wub: 

Instruction:

How to chat with Otter members:

1) Get validated

2) Open your message box

3) Write "tma" into the "To"-bar

4) Write "just so" or "ILY" into the "subject"-bar

5) Put as many nice emoticons as you can find into the text box

:wub::kisscheek::group::heart:

(Sorry for off-topic...)

• 3 weeks later...

My humble advice is- post some obs. It can be a great pleasure writing up your nice memories of sneezes. Or join in a forum discussion- you'll be validated in no time.

Archived