Sneeze Fetish Forum

xsneezelover3932's Drabble Thread (mostly X-Files)

Xsneezelover3932

Fandom: The X-Files

Characters: Mulder and Scully, (Scully sneezing)

Prompts: None?? Where do you guys get these? I've always wondered.

This takes place in current time. They’re kind of still in this muddled-up we’re a couple but we’re somewhat estranged still, but we’re working on reconciling but still have separate motel rooms, if that helps explain it at all. Haha. So probably season 11, but before episode 3, Plus One.

Mulder stood at the door of their adjoining hotel rooms, giving a swift knock. They were in Custer, South Dakota investigating a case of multiple disappearances near the Jewel Caves. They had arrived late last night, and each headed off to their separate (though adjoining) rooms. They had agreed to head out early this morning and get the investigation started.

“Just a minute,” he heard from the other side, and then what sounded like a muffled half-sneeze.

The door swung open and Scully greeted him with a smile, though he noticed that her nose looked a little pink.  “Good morning,” she greeted, cheerily.

“Morning, ready to go?” he asked.

“Yeah, just a sec-“ she turned quickly and buried her face in her elbow. “Hehh-chxxt,” she half-stifled.

“Bless you! You ok, Scully?”

She hadn’t yet moved her face away from her elbow, already gearing up for another sneeze. She held one finger up to him as if to say, one second and then half-stifled another sneeze into the crook of her elbow. “Ha-nggcchhh!”

“You really shouldn’t stifle your sneezes like that, Scully. You’ll blow your eardrums out.”

“Sorry, habit. And yes I know, you’ve only told me this about a million times, Mulder. I haven’t blown any eardrums out yet, have I? And I’m not sure there’s any medical evidence to back that up anyway,” she trailed off, a hazy look coming over her face.

“Oh here we go again,” he chuckled. “I’m sure I can find some kind of evidence in one of your millions of medical journals.” They’d had this same conversation many, many times before.

“He-chisshh!” She sniffled. “There, are you happy?”

“Bless you. No, but your eardrums are.” He smiled, but then his face turned serious. “No, really though, are you feeling ok, Scully?”

“I’m fine, Mulder. I think it’s just dust or allergies or something.”

Truth was though that she had been fighting off sneezes since she woke up and was beginning to feel a slight scratchiness in her throat, but she certainly wasn’t going to tell him that.  She would not admit defeat until she was forced to and hopefully that would be after they had wrapped up the investigation and were back home.

“Come on, Mulder, we need to get going. We’re supposed to be meeting Sherriff Hartwell as 8:30.”

He knew she wasn’t being totally forthcoming with him, but that was nothing unusual for his tough as nails Scully.  He decided to let it go… for now.

OK that’s all for now. I may continue it, or I may move on to other ideas, not sure yet. I am really nervous to post this as there are so many great X-Files writers on this forum. (I’m looking at you Zakandsara, Curlyq9393 and lifelove1.) I have actually always written hurt/comfort/sick fics from different fandoms, but mostly for my own enjoyment.

I am ALWAYS in support of more X Files content. I really loved this little drabble! You so get their dynamic, and you build a great little narrative in such a short space of time. I’d be hyped to see this continued!

Thank you!  I’m so glad you liked it. Yes, more X-Files is always a good thing! It’s my ultimate fandom and I get so excited anytime I see more stories! 

YESSSSS so glad you've decided to jump in and start writing! (Or at least sharing on the forum!) I love this story and would be THRILLED to see it continue. Scully-sick-on-a-case-but-refusing-to-give-in is my absolute #1 favorite trope of all time. And I like that it's set in the present day but they're continuing a long-running sneeze conversation :) Over the last few episodes of season 11, the show has really gotten back into its stride and I'm really enjoying their dynamic. All this is a long-winded way of saying YES PLEASE GO ON, this is wonderful!!!

2 hours ago, lifelove1 said:

YESSSSS so glad you've decided to jump in and start writing! (Or at least sharing on the forum!) I love this story and would be THRILLED to see it continue. Scully-sick-on-a-case-but-refusing-to-give-in is my absolute #1 favorite trope of all time. And I like that it's set in the present day but they're continuing a long-running sneeze conversation :) Over the last few episodes of season 11, the show has really gotten back into its stride and I'm really enjoying their dynamic. All this is a long-winded way of saying YES PLEASE GO ON, this is wonderful!!!

Aww, thank you so much! And I really appreciate the encouragement to continue. I couldn't agree more about season 11. I am very much enjoying their dynamic too. They've definitely found their groove again and I'm loving it!! I will be so sad when it's over.

• 1 month later...

Fandom: The X-Files

Characters: Mulder and Scully (Scully sneezing)

Scully’s coming down with a cold. Just a little something I wrote to entertain myself as I sit home myself today with an annoying cold that I’ve had for a few days now. And I wish I could say it was the fun, sneezy kind of cold, but it’s not. It’s the never ending stuffy nose and annoying chesty-cough kind of cold. It's probably a bit all over the place writing wise, but hey I'm just trying to entertain myself with ideas that pop into my head. I make no claims to be a great writer by any means in way of writing style, punctuation, spelling or grammar.

This takes place in current time. BUT they still live together. I don’t know if any of you are keeping up with the current episodes.

Scully flicked on her headlights as she pulled out of the local morgue parking lot. It had gotten dark since she had arrived here seven hours ago, performing three autopsies and finishing countless stacks of paperwork that went along with them. Her shoulders and back ached from the strain of being hunched over the table for so long.

“Uhh-CHHH,” she sneezed harshly against the back of her wrist and dug in her pocket for a tissue as she felt another sneeze building. “HU-chmmmpphh!” She sniffled and snuffled and blew her nose into the tissue as she reached over into the passenger seat to grab her phone out of her purse and plug it into her car charger – her battery was almost dead as she realized she had forgotten to charge it last night.

“Call Mulder,” she instructed aloud, but it sounded more like ‘Bulder’ through her already stuffed nose.

“Contact not found,” the car responded.

“CALL. MULDER,” she directed again, this time a little slower and more deliberate.

“There is no Bulder found in contacts.”

She groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose. She flicked on her phone screen, scrolled through contacts manually and selected Mulder’s number. Her head was starting to ache and she felt another sneeze building. Her tissue was now a crumpled, wet mess. She tried to find a usable corner but gave up and chucked it across the car, frustrated.

She brought the crook of her elbow to hover in front of her face as the building sneeze teased her.

One ring, two rings, three rings, “Huhhhh……ha-EEEchhhooo!” she rubbed her nose and sniffled, wishing she had another tissue.  “CHhhiiiiishhhooo!”

“Bless you!” Mulder had picked up just as she’d started sneezing.

She sniffled again, “Sorry, Mulder,” which again came out sounding more like ‘Bulder’. Her voice had also dropped 2 octaves, there was a hoarse huskiness that hadn’t been there earlier in the day.

“You sick, Scully?”

“Yeah, just a cold I think.” There had been a time in their partnership when she wouldn’t have so willingly admitted any sign of weakness. But over the years Mulder had helped to bring down some of those walls she had erected. Anyway, it was impossible to hide being sick from someone you lived with. She had learned it was better just to admit defeat and let him nurse her. He was actually, surprisingly, a great caretaker when she was sick.

“I’m sorry. You sound awful. You were fine this morning, weren’t you?”

“I felt fine this morning. It came on kind of suddenly.” She cleared her throat. “I’m on my way home, I just finished up the autopsies. Bad news though, I couldn’t determine any abnormal cause of death.”

“Well I guess we’ll just have to start exploring other theories,” Mulder sighed. “I was really hoping for some kind of clue from the bodies.”

“I know, me- Ha-ISHhhoo! Me too.” She sniffled into the sleeve of her jacket.

Mulder was about to bless her, but then thought better and waited a beat.

Sure enough- “Huh-ishhhhhh!” another harsh sounding sneeze scraped out of her throat.

“Bless you,” he chuckled a little.

“What are you laughing at?”

“Have you ever noticed that when you have a cold you always sneeze in doubles?”

She smiled. He knew her so well after all these years. To others that comment might seem odd, but it warmed her heart coming from him. “Mulder, your profiling mind never rests, does it? What other odd little facts are you noting about me in that brilliantly curious mind of yours?”

“Oh you have no idea, Scully. I could fill a notebook.” She laughed aloud at the thought.

“Anyway,” Mulder started, “I’m on my way home too. That lead I had didn’t really pan out to anything. I’m actually almost home, so I’ll probably beat you there. I’ll have some hot tea with honey waiting for you.”

She couldn’t wait to get home and curl up with him on the couch under a blanket. “And tissues,” she sniffled yet again. “Lots of tissues please.”

“You got it, Scully. See you soon.”

Click.

And she continued the long ride home to their unremarkable house.

I think this is cute and excellent! Don’t be so hard on yourself, sweets! I’d love to read more, if you ever wanna write more 😊

12 hours ago, curlyq9393 said:

I think this is cute and excellent! Don’t be so hard on yourself, sweets! I’d love to read more, if you ever wanna write more 😊

Thank you so much! Sorry, I don’t mean to come across as being too hard on myself. I just think the bar for good X-Files fic is so high because there are so many amazing writers, both fetish and non-fetish. I always appreciate the encouragement to continue as it’s something I really enjoy doing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess this is a Drabble. It’s not a full story so I guess it would fall under drabbles. 

I usually type these on my computer but my kids broke my laptop so I wrote this today on my phone. So please excuse any weird auto corrects or punctuation issues. 

Just a little something running through my mind lately because I love sickfic and Mulder taking care of Scully. Could be set anytime really but my mind is imagining somewhere around season 5 or 6 maybe. Enjoy! 

“Scully?” Mulder poked his head into the autopsy bay. 

“Over here,” she called to him from the far side of the room. 

“What did you find?” He had left her at the morgue hours ago to work on the autopsy while he went out with the local Sheriff to do some interviews.

He strode over near the now covered-up body as she pulled her gloves and gown off and tossed them into the trash can. He picked up the file and began to flip through some pages as Scully began her explanation of the cause of death.

“A whole lot of nothing, Mulder. From what I can tell this man died of a massive coronary, just as the Sheriff suspected. He was significantly overweight and ...”

She paused mid sentence, her breath hitched and she held a finger up to indicate for him to hold on a second as she squinted up at the overhead lights awaiting the impending sneeze. But Mulder was looking down at the paperwork and missed her ‘hold on’ gesture.

A few seconds passed as the sneeze teased and tickled her nose.

“And?” he said, still looking down and only half paying attention to her as he looked over the report. 

“Huh-UTchiew!” she sneezed into the crook of her elbow startling Mulder and he finally looked up from the file he was holding. 

“Bless you!”

“Thanks.”  She cleared her throat. “Sorry what was I saying?” She had totally lost her train of thought. 

“Something about the victim being overweight.”

“Oh right.  Yes, there was evidence of massive heart disease and long term strain of the heart muscle. It’s a wonder he didn’t drop dead years ago, Mulder.”

She felt an itch deep in her sinuses and could feel another sneeze starting to build. 

“So there were no toxins or foreign substances found?” Mulder asked, leaning back against one of the empty tables and crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

She shook her head as she reached around in her scrubs pocket for a tissue, pulling out a single crumpled ball. “No, nohhhuhh- nothing.” Mulder watched her struggle with the impending sneeze. 

“Ha-chieww,” she sneezed wetly into the crumpled tissue, dabbed at her nose and tossed it in the trash. 

“Bless you. How’s that cold doing? You sound worse than when I left you this morning.”

“It’s fine, Mulder,” she insisted, but he could tell she sounded congested. 

She rubbed at her temples, trying to chase away the pounding headache that had taken residence behind her eyes. 

“Anyway, sorry we didn’t get any leads from the body, Mulder. We’ll have to keep looking for more evidence and exploring other avenues.”

Mulder studied Scully’s tired looking eyes and face. Scully felt another tickle building, looking away with that distant pre-sneeze face. She reached into her pocket again for a tissue but realized there were no more there. Mulder looked to his left, then his right, spying a tissue box a few feet away. He grabbed two and presented them to Scully just in time as she snatched them from his hand and bent double letting out two harsh sneezes, “Ha-EK-shoo! Ek-Chhooo!”

“Gesundheit!”

She tried to blow her stuffed nose but found no relief, it was too blocked. 

She groaned. “Sorry, Mulder.”

“You don’t need to apologize. I should be apologizing to you. If I had known you were feeling this bad I would have told you to stay at the motel and rest.”

“I swear I wasn’t feeling this bad earlier,” she insisted. “It’s just gotten progressively worse as the day has gone on.”

She sneezed again into her wad of Kleenex, a softer but just as wet, “Eshooo!” But then as she tried to take a step forward she wobbled slightly and Mulder instinctively reached out a hand and grabbed her forearm to steady her. He could feel the heat radiating off her like an oven. 

“Scully, I think you’re running a fever. Come here,” he said and she took another step into his arms. His voice sounded so soothing and she almost melted right into his chest right then and there, but she resisted the urge. He pressed his lips gently to her forehead and then let out a low whistle.

“You’re burning up.” He touched her cheek with the back of his hand. 

“Am I?” she sniffled through her blocked nose.

He nodded. “That’s it. Back to the motel for you. I’m putting you to bed,” he said guiding her to the door, his hand on the small of her back. 

If she felt even a little better she might protest and try to power through the rest of the day, but the truth was, the idea of Mulder tucking her into a nice, warm bed was just too appealing to resist.

So off they went, Scully clutching a handful of Kleenex as Mulder whisked her away for some much needed rest. 

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't been on the forum much in the past few months but I just have to let you know this story is TOO CUTE!!! Especially Mulder not noticing Scully's on the verge of sneezing...GAH I love it. And the previous story was wonderful as well...I loved Scully's phone refusing to cooperate lol. Sorry for the lack of feedback, but this was the best thing to come back to and I hope you keep writing :) 

17 hours ago, lifelove1 said:

I haven't been on the forum much in the past few months but I just have to let you know this story is TOO CUTE!!! Especially Mulder not noticing Scully's on the verge of sneezing...GAH I love it. And the previous story was wonderful as well...I loved Scully's phone refusing to cooperate lol. Sorry for the lack of feedback, but this was the best thing to come back to and I hope you keep writing :) 

Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me that you liked it. I definitely plan to write more, already have one I’m working on. I hope you’ll write more X-Files stuff too! 

• 2 weeks later...

Set early season 1. Scully. Allergies.

They ducked under the yellow crime scene tape hanging sloppily around the exterior of the home. Police officers were hustling and bustling inside and outside the house, busily collecting evidence, taking photographs and meticulous notes. 

Mulder and Scully made their way towards the back of the house, the master bedroom, where they could hear more commotion, camera lenses clicking, feet shuffling.

The medical examiner was just replacing the sheet over the body and putting his camera away, his exam complete for now, until the body was moved to the morgue where Scully would eventually perform the autopsy. They stopped to ask the ME a few questions and then he exited and it was just the two of them left in the room. 

Scully moved closer to the body and knelt down, pulling back the sheet for a quick exam of her own. She made a few mental notes of things she wanted to explore further in the autopsy. 

Mulder was checking things out around the room, making some notes of his own about the crime scene when he heard a sharp intake of breath from Scully. 

She had stood up and backed a few steps away from the body.

“Heh-ISSSHH-ooo!” She let loose a pretty impressive sneeze towards the crook of her elbow. 

“Bless you! You ok?”

She shook her head no as her nose wrinkled and she took in a shaky breath, gearing up for another sneeze. 

Or to Mulder’s surprise an onslaught of sneezes. 

“Huh-ISHoo! Ishhoo! Chiew! Hehhh-ICHHooo! ISHHoo!”

“Wow, bless you! That was impressive!” This was a phenomenon Mulder had yet to witness from his partner, though they had only been partnered together a few short months so far. She hadn’t been sick a day yet. He actually couldn’t recall ever really hearing her sneeze except maybe a time or two when they walked out into really bright sunlight and even then it was just a single little sneeze. 

Scully lowered her elbow from her face and tested out a small inhale through her nose and back out. Whatever was bothering her seemed to have eased up, at least temporarily.

“Thanks. Sorry, Mulder.”

“No need to apologize,” he laughed. 

They continued on, discussing some of their notes, Mulder tossing out some wild theories, as usual. They moved across the hall where evidently some bloody handprints had been found. 

Two steps into the room and Scully’s nose and throat began to itch. She rubbed her nose with the back of her wrist, avoiding using her gloved hands, lest she contaminate any evidence. 

Her breath began to quietly hitch and she let loose with another three sneezes, “Ishhoo! Ishhoo! Heh-ishhooo!” Before he could say anything, “Mulder?”

“Yeah?”

“Have you seen any animals in here?”

“Animals? Not so far,” he began to poke around the room in search of whatever animal Scully might think was there. 

“Wait!” He called from the other side of the room. “Found a litter box over here in the corner.”

“Cats. I knew it! Heh-CHHHhh!”

“Bless you! I’m guessing you’re allergic?”

“Yep, extremely allergic. My guess is there’s probably more than one hiding around here.”

She rubbed at her itchy nose again, which set off another onslaught of five rapid fire sneezes. 

“I have to get out of here,” she finally said between sneezing fits. Her eyes were red and streaming now. He reached into his jacket pocket and offered her his handkerchief just as she fired off another round of sneezes. “Ha-chmfff. Huhh-chmm! Chmm,” she muffled them into the handkerchief that she had desperately clamped to her face. 

“Go. Wait for me in the car, I’ll finish up here.”

“Thanks, Mulder,” she said, sounding congested. 

Mulder joined her back at the car a short time later. 

“Skinner wants us to head back for a briefing this afternoon. He said you can do the autopsy tomorrow.”

She nodded muffling another two sneezes into the now folded in half handkerchief. 

Mulder pulled onto the freeway which looked nearly like a parking lot. Cars lined up for miles and miles. 

“Great, there must be an accident,” Mulder pointed out. 

Scully continued to let loose with fits of 3-5 sneezes about every two minutes- he was timing it. He, being ever the gentleman, continued to bless her after every round of sneezes, even though she was insistent that he didn’t need to do that. But he honestly couldn’t help it. He was raised to always say bless you when someone sneezed. 

They tried to carry on somewhat of a normal conversation between the sneezes and the blessings. As the sneezes wore on he wondered how much longer this was going to go on for. She really wasn’t kidding when she said highly allergic, he thought. 

She was sounding more and more congested by the minute but just continued to hold the handkerchief to her face. 

“Scully?”

“What?”

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but you really sound like you need to blow your nose.”

She shook her head and made a disgusted face, her cheeks flushing a little bit. 

“I prefer to do that in private, if at all possible,” she mumbled from behind the handkerchief. 

He laughed but felt bad that she seemed embarrassed. 

“Scully, look around. I don’t think you’re getting ‘private’ anytime soon,” he gestured to the standstill traffic ahead of them. “I promise I won’t think any less of you.”

Still, she shook her head no, stubbornly. 

But after another hour in the car the sneezes had slowed down and the sniffles had set in. 

Finally she gave in. “Mulder, could you at least plug your ears and not listen?” she asked timidly. 

He smiled, happy to oblige.

“Sure thing, Scully.”

Maybe someday she wouldn’t be so hesitant to just be herself around him. Maybe. 

And yet somehow he understood her need to be seen as strong, no sign of weakness, in a career dominated mostly by arrogant, misogynistic men. 

He poked his fingers into his ears and made a humming noise in an attempt to make her feel at least a little better. 

She tapped his shoulder and he looked over, her face now handkerchief-free and they both smiled. 

“Thanks, Mulder.”

“You’re very welcome, my lady,” and winked at her. 

“I should grab some Benadryl before we get back to the office and then try not to fall asleep during the briefing.” They both laughed.

Finally the traffic was beginning to clear and they started moving back towards the office.

• 3 weeks later...

Shaking things up with a little Mulder sneezing Drabble that had been bouncing around in my head lately. 

Tiny reference to season 7 episode 21-  Je Souhaite. 

Enjoy! 

It was hot. No, it was miserable. He was miserable. It was the middle of June, during a massive heatwave in DC and Fox Mulder had the summer head cold from hell. 

“Who gets a cold id the biddle of sumber?” He complained to Scully through his stuffed up nose. 

“Mulder, germs are everywhere year round. It doesn’t have to be cold outside for you to actually catch a cold,” she reminded him. 

“I dow but at least during the winter you see plenty of people rudding around sniffling and sneezing into the sleeves of their coats as the snow falls and the frigid wind blows. It just seems a much better time to actually have a cold thad the biddle of this god awful heatwave.”

“Have you taken-“

“HAA-RASCHHhoooo!” He interrupted with a violent sneeze and Scully’s eyebrows raised. 

“Bless you. Have you taken anything yet this morning?”

“About half a box of Sudafed since I woke up at 4am and couldn’t go back to sleep.”

“HA—Achoo,” he tried to muffle another sneeze into a Kleenex. 

“Bless you.”

“Scully, as much as I appreciate the blessings, if you keep that up every time I sneeze you’ll be out of breath before lunch.”

He blew his nose loudly into the Kleenex and then tossed it across the room into the trash can like he was making a free throw in basketball. “He shoots, he scores!”

“Well at least you still have some of your usual pep,” she noted, but she wasn’t sure how long it would last. His eyes looked glassy and tired. She could tell he hadn’t slept well. 

“Hey why didn’t I ask that genie for the cure to the common cold when I had the chance?”

Scully laughed. 

Two hours, forty two massive sneezes (yes, she was keeping count) and an entire box of Kleenex later....

“Scully?”

“Yes, Mulder?”

“Take me home. I’m exhausted,” he sighed.

She gave him a sympathetic smile and patted his head. 

“Your wish is my command, Mulder.”

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe longer than Drabble length, but oh well. Peeps, I need more X-Files fics ASAP. Where did you all go? 

She ignored the beginnings of the sore, scratchy throat that started early on Monday morning. She reasoned it away as allergies. 

The office was quiet when she arrived, Mulder wasn’t there yet. He bounced in about ten minutes after her with an interesting new case he was eager to tell her about, slide show and all. 

Scully leaned back in her chair pretending to listen intently and pinched the bridge of her nose with her pointer finger and thumb as he droned on about the details of the case. She was getting a headache. 

“You ok?” He asked, noticing she looked a bit distracted. 

“Yeah, my head hurts. Sorry, I’m fine,” she shook her head a bit, bringing her full attention back to his presentation. 

They both went home to pack their bags. They were catching a midday flight to Maine. Cold, dreary, middle-of-nowhere Maine. It was mid-January and heavy snowfall was expected there later that evening. Scully was less than thrilled at the idea. 

It wasn’t until their plane had landed and they both went to settle into their hotel rooms that it really started to hit her. The feeling she tried to brush off as allergies earlier that morning was quickly blossoming into something more, she could feel it deep down in her bones. 

It didn’t help that it appeared the heater in her room was broken. She fiddled with it for about 15 minutes before giving up. The room was still freezing cold. 

A visit to the front desk for another room was unsuccessful. It seemed all the other available rooms also had broken heaters. 

“Sorry, the place is a bit run down. We’re working on renovations as fast as we can. In the meantime you may want to sleep in your partners room, it’s supposed to get very cold tonight. We may get snowed in, so make sure you have supplies.” 

Scully thanked the clerk but was less than pleased with the response. She pulled her jacket tighter around her slender, chilled body and sniffled as she dashed back across the parking lot to her room. 

She sat on her bed, blanket draped around her shoulders, shaking like a leaf. She was being stubborn, she knew,  but she didn’t want to just invite herself into Mulder’s room. But after another few minutes of shivering and sniffling her resolve was wearing down. She really didn’t have a choice. It was either go over there or freeze here. 

Mulder was two rooms down, since the motel didn’t have any adjoining rooms available. 

She stood at his door and knocked lightly. 

The door swung open, quicker than she expected, and there stood Mulder in jeans and a soft looking thick grey sweatshirt. He looked so warm, she was jealous. He took in Scully’s bundled up form- jacket, scarf, gloves, arms crossed in front of her chest in a desperate attempt to stay warm. Her nose and cheeks were bright pink and she sniffled wetly. 

“Scully, come in! It’s freezing out there!” 

He pulled her quickly inside and slammed the door shut, closing out the frigid breeze that was trying to force its way inside. 

She was taken off guard by the sudden need to sneeze, and muffled a sudden “Hmmp-chieew!” into the crook of her elbow.

“Bless you! Scully please tell me you didn’t catch pneumonia walking around out there,” he joked. 

“Do you want the bad news or the worse news?” She offered. 

“Uh, is this a trick question?” He asked, confused. “I thought it was supposed to be good news or bad news.”

“There is no good news. The bad news is the heater in my room is broken and there are no other available rooms and they said we might get snowed in tonight.”

“That’s not a big deal, Scully. You’ll sleep in here,” he shrugged. “I mean I’m not a big fan of snowstorms either but not much we can do about it now. We’ll be warm with the heater and blankets. If only we had some sleeping bags too,” he winked at her. “Wait-what’s the wo-“

“Huhh-iiichieww!” Scully interrupted him with another sneeze, a bit louder and more forceful than the first one. 

“Bless you! What’s the worse news?”

She sniffled and looked up at him, cheeks and nose still a distinct shade of pink. 

“I think I’m coming down with something. Maybe the flu. Maybe a cold. I’m not sure yet,” she sighed, sniffling and rubbing at her tickly nose. 

“Oh Scully,” his voice dripped with sympathy. He took a few steps forward and took her into his arms. He placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head, both for comfort as well as to check if she had a temperature. 

“You do feel a bit warm, I think you might have a fever. Did you feel bad this morning?” 

She shrugged silently under his embrace. 

“Maybe a little,” She admitted, “but I figured it was nothing.”

Mulder pulled her a little closer, his arms rubbing soothing circles on her back, her head buried into his warm chest. 

“Mulder, I should just quarantine myself to my room.”

“You are NOT doing any such thing,” he insisted. 

She felt another sneeze coming. 

“Mulder, let me go I have to-“

But it was too late, “huh-CHIEW!” She sneezed onto the arm of his sweatshirt before he could let her go. 

“Bless you.” He chuckled and kissed her temple. 

She cringed and her cheeks turned a shade pinker than they had been. 

“Sorry, Mulder.”

“Please don’t apologize. Take off your coat, and get into bed, I’ll take care of you.”

“Yeah?” She asked, hesitant to accept. 

“Yeah,” he said softly, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead again.  “I think I owe you one after the millions of times you’ve taken care of me.”

End

• 2 weeks later...

AWWWWWWWW this is TOO CUTE gahhh. Seriously. I loved it. Sorry for the lack of feedback & stories, but you are carrying the torch of XF fic-writing marvellously XD

5 hours ago, lifelove1 said:

AWWWWWWWW this is TOO CUTE gahhh. Seriously. I loved it. Sorry for the lack of feedback & stories, but you are carrying the torch of XF fic-writing marvellously XD

Aw thank you!! Doing my best! These things just keep popping up in my head, lol. 

On 2/2/2018 at 2:36 PM, Xsneezelover3932 said:

Prompts: None?? Where do you guys get these? I've always wondered.

There are different threads in the general section of this part of the forum here are a few I've found:

On 7/29/2018 at 12:38 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

There are different threads in the general section of this part of the forum here are a few I've found:

Oh cool!! Thank you so much! I will check those out!! 

Archived