Sneeze Fetish Forum

What movies have you been watching?

Heathcliff

If you've seen it in the cinema or on DVD, please contribute. I've just watched:

IT on DVD... and I loved it, more than I did when I saw it in the cinema. I am not a horror fan but I really liked this.

So tell us which movies you've enjoyed lately!

Anyone remember * WELCOME HOME, BOBBY? [1986] Teenager gets outed and goes through hell. I watched it on youtube

* "No Yeronner, just you."

22 minutes ago, Hizzoner duh Mare said:

Anyone remember * WELCOME HOME, BOBBY? [1986] Teenager gets outed and goes through hell. I watched it on youtube

Don't know it... But I'm beginning to love knowing about obscure weird movies.

Has anyone evre seen Atomic Train? Possibly the most factually inaccurate film ever made ;)

I just watched 'Colossal' on Amazon Prime and actually really enjoyed it, for its unpredictable characterization.

Anne Hathaway's eyes are so big they take up about half of the screen :lol: 

I just watched "Tommyknockers". It's that level of cheesy horror that only Stephen King movies made in the 80s can reach. Terrible, actually, but it works for me because of the nostalgia alone. :yay: 

6 minutes ago, NoV said:

Anne Hathaway's eyes are so big they take up about half of the screen :lol: 

She has amazing eyes!! :wub: 

I saw Black Panther yesterday. It was amazing! I usually don’t like superhero movies, but this one definitely kept me entertained, and it swayed from typical movie cliches. It’s definitely worth a watch if you haven’t seen it yet!

Svengoolie (a local-ish TV host) has kind of re-ignited my love of Godzilla movies, so I've been trying to track some of them down.

Just saw Godzilla's Revenge.  It's...not as bad as some would have you believe. *Shrug*  Not exactly the highest-end of Kaiju movies, but I'm not sure it deserves all the hate it gets.  For some reason, I don't mind the kid's story interrupting the kaiju fights as much as some of the other Godzilla stories.  It's "villain" probably is the weakest in the franchise, though.  And it does get rather...silly, let's say.

Archived