Sneeze Fetish Forum

Holding out on nose blowing

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

So I have a new challenge for myself as we are starting to come towards the cooler months where I live.

Given that my colds are always a lot of snot and little else, this will be hard but I'm setting myself the challenge of how far into my next cold I can get without blowing my nose at all.

When it's starts to get too wet I'll carry one handkerchief just for wiping away drips but nothing else. Given that I hate sniffing as a rule this going to be interesting

sexyhankysneeze
2 hours ago, cjblo said:

Oh, the pleasure of blowing that snot filled nose in the end... Well, keep us posted!

Will do. First I have to catch the cold, luckily it looks like there's one slowly spreading in my town

Used to not blow my nose in school when I had a cold (or any other time). The relief of getting home, getting out a handkerchief and having an extensive nose blowing session was enormous... Once had a cold and played tennis. I nearly drowned and was so happy to get privacy and blow my nose. Anyway, we await your experiences in this regard:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
sexyhankysneeze

Okay I feel as though a cold may be coming on so I'll keep you updated

Going to see how long I can go from now without blowing my nose

Anybody got any rules they want to suggest?

sexyhankysneeze
3 hours ago, cjblo said:

No sniffing:nonono::nonono:

Haha well so far it's just a site throat and one side kind of stuffed up so no worries. But I doubt that I can do that for long otherwise or my sleeve will be getting a whole lot of wiping action

Have the handkerchief ready, wiping can be done with one... It is just that I feel one should not suck back instead of blowing out... Good luck, fully detailed report wille be appreciated.

sexyhankysneeze

So far today hasn't been so bad. Only symptom is a slight drip in one nostril but not bad enough to actually run, just sounds wet as I breathe past it.

Only exception is when I sneezed it got wetter and I had to wipe the drips as they descended (trying the no sniffing for now) on my hanky a few times.

sexyhankysneeze

Well I think the hard/interesting part is about to begin.

Most of today my nose was just stuffy on one side but now it is becoming really runny with this semi-constant tickle like a sneeze that never quite appears

Needless to say I am sniffing now to avoid needing to wipe every 15 seconds

sexyhankysneeze

In the end this cold has been nothing more than a bad case of the sniffles. Conclusion is that not blowing is definitely doable just not overly pleasant

However I am planning to test this again on a proper cold that's not so mild as that will be more of a challenge.

If anyone has any other cold related challenges for me please suggest them here

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, a disappointing ending. I foresaw an explosion of snot, but alas:nosad::nosad:. I guess the challenge would be to actually catch a horrible cold. My last one was in Asia, as many before this last one were also caught. Humidity and heat. Good luck with that then...

• 1 month later...

This is always risky. I was in an airport a few months back, sitting and looking at my phone, and trying not to blow my nose in front of a lot of other people. Unfortunately my nose suddenly dripped onto my phone screen! So I had to quick grab my handkerchief, wipe the screen, and then give my nose a few good blows. Needless to say, I kept my hankie close at hand after that.

On 18.6.2018 at 4:08 AM, allergyboy2001 said:

This is always risky. I was in an airport a few months back, sitting and looking at my phone, and trying not to blow my nose in front of a lot of other people. Unfortunately my nose suddenly dripped onto my phone screen! So I had to quick grab my handkerchief, wipe the screen, and then give my nose a few good blows. Needless to say, I kept my hankie close at hand after that.

Wow, I wished I could have seen this. First dripping at the phone screen and then the blows. Sounds really hot! 

• 1 month later...
sexyhankysneeze

Still waiting to actually do this but other than a bad cough I haven't gotten sick this year at all

Archived