Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hilarious names you give to animals and objects

Rook

34 minutes ago, MeForever said:

This one mostly only works in dutch, but I call cats "Poesbeesten." Literally cat-animals.

Lol

Lol nice Charlie

Ladies and gentlemen if you're not aware I am Tumblr trash I'm by the way raccoons are known as trash pandas

7 hours ago, Sneezelover1214 said:

Knives are a one pronged sharp fork. O learnt this from a vid somewhere. Forks are also a 3-4 pronged dull knife :)

I guess that would make a sword a one-pronged really sharp fork :P 

On 2/26/2018 at 5:20 AM, Masked Chaos said:

I guess that would make a sword a one-pronged really sharp fork :P 

jaiden animations?

Yeah, It'd be nice too chat with you but I can't msg you till you're a poster. Hurry up and post more already :razz:. Sorry for threadjacking, I'll try to continue the topic.

I don't so much call anything odd names (or at least none that I can think of), however I do often mix up words, which lead to me shouting while playing a game "my sink is shipping!" leaving my friends very confused.

I call cats "snoffles". :lol: If I see a cat I call "SNOFFLE!" People give me weird looks from time to time, but in my defense, the cats (I'm sorry, the snoffles) almost always come running towards me to say hi. :yay:

I don't really have any silly names for things NOW, but when I was little, my mom was friends with a Chiropractor, and I remember spending a lot of time at his office. Which was in a plaza with a big spine statue outside. One time, I wanted to tell my mom that I wanted to go see the Chiropractor guy, but of course I had no idea what he was actually called, so I told my mom I wanted to go to the "Spine Store".

9 minutes ago, JolliLolli said:

I don't really have any silly names for things NOW, but when I was little, my mom was friends with a Chiropractor, and I remember spending a lot of time at his office. Which was in a plaza with a big spine statue outside. One time, I wanted to tell my mom that I wanted to go see the Chiropractor guy, but of course I had no idea what he was actually called, so I told my mom I wanted to go to the "Spine Store".

LMAO nice

• 3 weeks later...

We have a cat, my fiancé and I, and his official name is Gino. But every few days we keep changing and calling him the most random and stupid names ever. Like right now we call him Pablo. Before it was Plinio (we speak Italian and Plinio is a very antique name that has fallen out of use), or Palmiro, a very south Italian name. 

🤪

Oh God, when it comes to individual names I'm almost scaring myself... for a brief period, my cat, who is named after a certain old school superhero, went by the name 

Sir Maximus Ball von Sausageroll. :bag:

At that same time, his sister, who has a relatively common female name, went by the name 

Princess LouseMouse of Spreadenclaw.

You may draw the conclusion that I'm all about long, complicated and noble-sounding nicknames, but during the same period, I called my horse Pig. :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Oh God, when it comes to individual names I'm almost scaring myself... for a brief period, my cat, who is named after a certain old school superhero, went by the name 

Sir Maximus Ball von Sausageroll. :bag:

At that same time, his sister, who has a relatively common female name, went by the name 

Princess LouseMouse of Spreadenclaw.

You may draw the conclusion that I'm all about long, complicated and noble-sounding nicknames, but during the same period, I called my horse Pig. :rolleyes: 

Lol!  I have a cat named Mistoffelees...I'm too lazy to say that most of the time, so usually I just call her 'Cat' :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived