Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where do you get your handkerchiefs?

-~-~-~-

some of mine are from my da's drawer,the newest one from local markets. all of them are in cotton and generally i prefer large handkerchiefs, white or with colored stripes.

Get them from everywhere and like William I like large ones, not too brightly colored, though sometimes I like using a small handkerchief, especially if I can fill it up in one blow....

sexyhankysneeze

I get all of mine from department stores. Always prefer men's size with some kind of border, and I have a real thing for blue/blue-grey ones especially

I do have one plain white lady size one and a black bandana as well however

• 1 month later...

I get mine from Etsy.

They've got a nice selection of all kinds & for a good price too.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:55 PM, psychlone said:

do you have any preferences for brand, material, size, color, etc? partly asking out of curiousity, partly asking because I may buy some more soon.

Hey there!

Depending on where you're from, you can find them at Walmart, Target, and Kohls in the men's department! Usually plain white men's handkerchiefs, and red or navy bandanas. If you're really lucky, you might find some at the Dollar Store!

I purchased some on Amazon.com and there are some listed on eBay too.

I don't have a brand preference, but I always try to find 100% cotton (the polyester material isn't as soft) Although I prefer men's hankies over lady's, I like the smaller size men's hankies (I'm so weirdddd) My Dollar Store hankies are slightly smaller than standard men's it seems... I like everything from plain white, to white with borders, to different colors (blue/navy blue, idk why they're my fave!) Yup, you could say I'm obsessed! I hope you purchase some soon and get to use them and enjoy! Keep us posted!!

I usually get mine as presents or from eBay if buying for myself. So few stores sell them in the UK now and if they do, they tend to be plain white. I like mine to have coloured striped borders and especially love large red spotted handkerchiefs.

Always happy to chat about handkerchiefs in PM or on the forum.

Archived