Sneeze Fetish Forum

Least sexy way to sneeze?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

What do you guys think is the least sexy way to sneeze or catch a sneeze?

Personally not a fan of the sneezing into the elbow, covers too much and is a waste of a good sneeze

Stifling sucks too, imo

• 3 weeks later...

Least favorable way to sneeze in my opinion is cough-like sneezing. Least favorable way to cover a sneeze is with hands.

I hate cough-sneezing and any kind of sneeze that's exaggerated for comedic/dramatic effect. Also when they're heart-stoppingly loud.

I really like the hand-covering from an aesthetic point of view, but not so much from a germ-related point of view. I used to find the elbow sneeze a turn-off, but it has grown on me. I can't stand the sneezing into the front of the shirt-thing, though. It makes me angry, I have no idea why. :huh: 

Anything that's designed to be attention seeking.  Like yelling stuff during or after.  Sneezes can be loud, I get that, but when the person starts adding shit that they have to consciously put effort into adding, that's when I'm out.  Like this girl recently, had a pretty cute sneeze but then had to shriek "hoo-hoo-hoo-HEEE!" after it was finished.  Like the sneeze was done, that was added in for extra attention, and just go away with that nonsense. 

Extra stuff at end.  Not a fan of uncovered, unless to side, or if it would be a situation where I would specifically want it.

"Kitten sneezes"

Stifles, unless they lead to more and harsher nonstifles later, or "half"/failed stifles.

Visible mess... just...ummm... no thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2018 at 11:49 AM, rhinoceros said:

Excessive vocalisation is a turnoff for me - the shouted sneeze or the spurious squeak at the end, for example. Apologies if this is your sneeze style. Also stifling - a good sneeze, spoiled (and with added health risk!).

Ugh I agree. Unfortunately my boyfriend shouts his sneezes 🙉🙊 and I know he's not doing it on purpose but I hate it! Like, I still enjoy it, but I'd like them so much more if they didn't sound so dramatized and just sounded either more natural or more apologetic 

Fake sneezes are awful.  I'm not a fan of stifles (waste of a good sneeze and health risks) although if they lead to a more forceful sneeze I'm okay with it.  Overly loud, nah get out with that nonsense.  I'm actually shocked some people don't like sneezing into the elbow or inside the front of the shirt...guess I'm a minority for liking that?  Oh and visible mess...please no.  I get that it happens sometimes but ugh no get out of here with your snot lolz

• 2 weeks later...

The dreaded cough sneeze is my least favorite. And of course fake sneezes!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, VeganSneezeFetishist said:

The dreaded cough sneeze is my least favorite. And of course fake sneezes!

You don't like any kind of "acted" (TV or movies) sneeze, then?

Least sexy way to sneeze...i’m not a fan of sneezing into one’s elbow.  There’s just nothing cute or sexy about that.  

Archived