Sneeze Fetish Forum

Almost discovered

Reader

I couldn’t find an “almost discovered” category, so I’ll put it here. If this is the wrong place, please let me know. 

Guys, I was home alone just now and listening to sneezes on high. Then I get a phone call from my dad.

Dad: Have you seen Mama? Is she at the house?

Im on hyper alert in an instant, running through the house and checking the garage for her. With a sigh of relief, I tell my dad she’s not home. He says thanks and gets off the phone. I walk into the kitchen and scream. My brother screams back and I’m like “WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?” Like deep monster voice because I am shook and can’t be a lady right now.

He’s like just now and at this point I’m a mumbling mess and he’s like what’d you say and I said clearly. “Y’all supposed to be gone. Here I am listening to unfiltered stuff (he’ll think it’s music). I literally dropped everything and ran to type this because I’m still....I don’t even know. Shaking and paranoid now because even my phone has that feature on the internet where it tells you your top five internet sites, and you already know what site made that list! :) 

Pretty much this exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, except in my case my parents actually heard the freaking sneeze compilation loudly and clearly. I know the feeling, my friend.

Don’t worry, I’m sure your brother didn’t give a second thought to the whole situation! Actually, it was really lucky that your dad called you because you may not have even noticed your brother in the house otherwise. And concerning your top five favorite sites, I just downloaded google on my mobile device(I can’t go on this site on the computer because my parents put a parental control thing on it where websites like this would be blocked) and go on incognito.:)

OMG, I freak out about this all the time. I never let anyone use my phone for this exact reason because all the top hits are about sneezing. One time my friend wanted to look up a song on my phone and I freaked out trying to get it away from her. I tried to play it cool but i basically just snatched the phone away from her. 

4 hours ago, Pixieflower said:

Pretty much this exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, except in my case my parents actually heard the freaking sneeze compilation loudly and clearly. I know the feeling, my friend.

Don’t worry, I’m sure your brother didn’t give a second thought to the whole situation! Actually, it was really lucky that your dad called you because you may not have even noticed your brother in the house otherwise. And concerning your top five favorite sites, I just downloaded google on my mobile device(I can’t go on this site on the computer because my parents put a parental control thing on it where websites like this would be blocked) and go on incognito.:)

Girl you know the devastation! My feeling can’t even compare! What did you say to your parents?? Or did they not even ask? I literally thought about what I would say if my brother asked (although I knew he came after I answered my dad’s call) and the only thing I could come up with was saying it was for a story! Which was the truth so I’m terrible at coming up with stuff. 

2 hours ago, Purplem46 said:

OMG, I freak out about this all the time. I never let anyone use my phone for this exact reason because all the top hits are about sneezing. One time my friend wanted to look up a song on my phone and I freaked out trying to get it away from her. I tried to play it cool but i basically just snatched the phone away from her. 

Hahahahahahahaha! Yaaaaaaas. Same here! My friend is really nosy! She was my secret sister once, and she asked to check my internet. I didn’t know about the sneeze fetish months ago, so there was no problem. I gave her my phone and of course the first thing she sees is an amazon page with her gift on it. And later when she saw my phone wasn’t backed up, she went into my pictures and I had to snatch it before she saw the screenshot of a text from her sister explaining her favorite foods!  Anyways, there is a password on my phone now. I get so lazy though. I used to sign in on my phone every time I wanted to get on this site. Now I just have it remember my name. She says as her family is congregated in her room as I type. Sigh

21 minutes ago, Reader said:

Girl you know the devastation! My feeling can’t even compare! What did you say to your parents?? Or did they not even ask? I literally thought about what I would say if my brother asked (although I knew he came after I answered my dad’s call) and the only thing I could come up with was saying it was for a story! Which was the truth so I’m terrible at coming up with stuff. 

Omg, when it happened to me I completely FREAKED OUT about it and made a really embarrassing and panicked post about it on this forum asking people what to do about it. My parents ended up never asking about it, but now I pretty much refuse to ever use my phone without having earbuds plugged in, regardless of what I’m doing on it. Haha I’m really bad at coming up with excuses too, I was just gonna say it was an allergy commercial if they ever asked😂

11 minutes ago, Pixieflower said:

Omg, when it happened to me I completely FREAKED OUT about it and made a really embarrassing and panicked post about it on this forum asking people what to do about it. My parents ended up never asking about it, but now I pretty much refuse to ever use my phone without having earbuds plugged in, regardless of what I’m doing on it. Haha I’m really bad at coming up with excuses too, I was just gonna say it was an allergy commercial if they ever asked😂

Can I just say that I clicked on your link and read it and was biting my nails even though you already told me what happened. Like I need to be comforted after reading that! Great writing style in that I was an inch from the phone trying to read as fast as I could and I could feel your panic and desperation!! Air hug! 

4 hours ago, Purplem46 said:

You and me both. I never let anyone use my phone because I'm terrified that they'll discover about my fetish. Everytime I let one of my friends take a call from my phone I always end up hovering over her shoulder to check if she actually opened the dialing pad.