Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hiya!

sandyshores123

Hello everyone! I've been a part-time Lurker for maybe one year and really enjoy reading the posts, but I was way way too scared to actually make an account. Hehe. Well, I finally bit the bullet and did it. As for a little bit about me, I'm a freshman in high school and I've had this fetish ever since I was, like, in kindergarten and I was friends with this boy who was allergic to practically everything. ;) And as for the fetish itself, well...I have to say I'm not entirely comfortable with it. I just feel different from everyone else, which is why I was excited to find this site. I really like how you all are supportive of each other--and I have yet to see a mean comment!--so that was really encouraging. In the non-fetish-y category, I love singing and acting and that's my professional dream, but I also enjoy writing and photography. Thanks for reading!

13 hours ago, sandyshores123 said:

I was way way too scared to actually make an account.

Well done on overcoming those fears!

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

:joal:

Welcome welcome!  You sound like me when I was your age!  Keep to those dreams, and hope you enjoy being a part of the community!  You're definitely NOT alone. :) *heart*

On 3/13/2018 at 8:50 AM, Joal 555 said:

Well done on overcoming those fears!

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

:joal:

Thank you!!