Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tell us about your all-time favorite movie!

sandyshores123

Basically what it says on the tin: what it's called, basic age range (so we don't have fourteen-year-olds like me watching R-rated movies), what you like about it, and so on.

I'm one of those people who, when asked what my favorite book/movie/anything is, forgets everything I've ever seen of read. Haha. But for the topic's sake, I'll dig deep in my memory to find...the Avengers!

Lame that it was the only movie I could think of, but whatever. This is just my opinion, but I'd say Avengers is for anyone upward of 9. I like it because of the messages, the writing, and the excellent acting. I'm pretty sure you all know what it's about, but just in case you don't, a bunch of superhumans form a team called the Avengers to defeat the Chitauri, big scary aliens from another realm. Very cool.:thumbs_up:

ScoobertDoobert23
5 hours ago, sandyshores123 said:

a bunch of superhumans form a team called the Avengers to defeat the Chitauri

It's pretty impressive that you know they're called the Chitauri. You must really like the movie then!

Most people just call them aliens or Loki's army, but I only just remembered their official name thanks to you.

ScoobertDoobert23
3 hours ago, facet said:

My second favorite (and top favorite English-speaking film) is Swiss Army Man

I remember bringing my girlfriend of one year to go see this movie while it was in theaters.

We almost walked out at the beginning, before realizing how cool the whole concept was.

ScoobertDoobert23

I gotta say that my all-time favorite movie is Baby Driver (2017). 

Impeccable romance, questionable motives, great action and compelling protagonist had me at first site.

If you haven't seen it, it's about a young kid with tinnitus who gets stuck driving getaway cars for armed robbery.

It's rated R, but just for some of the language that Jamie Foxx uses while portraying his character, Bats, I'm pretty sure. 

I remember going on a date to see this movie, and my girlfriend at the time wanted to keep making out with me.

I just had my eyes glued to the screen for the whole thing to see it all through. She was pretty pissed, but I found my new favorite movie.

14 hours ago, ScoobertDoobert23 said:

It's pretty impressive that you know they're called the Chitauri. You must really like the movie then!

Most people just call them aliens or Loki's army, but I only just remembered their official name thanks to you.

Yeah I love it. Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else here who fell in ❤ with The Never-ending story?  A nerd reads a book and saves the world...not to mention the HUGE tortoise sneeze!

(This was back in the 80s,  I am really dating myself...😓)

• 1 month later...
beijoseternura

Actually, I have a few favorite movies, if I had to choose one, it would be 'Seven Pounds' with Will Smith and Rosario Dawson (2008).
It's a story that touches your heart - it's about a man who seeks to improve / relieve seven peoples life through various benefactions because he wants to get rid of a great guilt of his own heart. If someone likes profound movies which tell a good story and convey it well, then I recommend 'Seven Pounds' to you.

• 4 years later...

Top Gun was my favorite. That is until Maverick came out. I have always loved watching military movies with my dad and looking at his old uniforms. I have ways loved military aircraft  i like the comradary in the movie. I was always an outcast and related to Maverick. Goose was my other personality. Funny and enjoying life but true to his friend. Top Gun was one of the reasons i went into th military.

I really never watch movies except for Disney or late 90s and early 200's romcons lol. My favourite movie is Mamma Mia and I'll die on the hill that it's the best movie ever. 🤣

On 8/19/2022 at 3:40 PM, Melody said:

My favourite movie is Mamma Mia and I'll die on the hill that it's the best movie ever. 🤣

I'm sorry, but have you not seen the second Mama Mia? It's much better!!

Anyways, my favourite has to be Mrs Doubtfire. Everyone's got to know about it ... probably no need to explain it.

3 hours ago, Just Older said:

I'm sorry, but have you not seen the second Mama Mia? It's much better!!

Anyways, my favourite has to be Mrs Doubtfire. Everyone's got to know about it ... probably no need to explain it.

Yes! I love the second one even more!!