Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-obs in front of my best friend (F)

sandyshores123

I was a bit unsure about sharing this because 1, it's my first self-obs and I'm probably doing something wrong, and 2, the memory is still fresh and embarrassing in my mind.:nosad: But I know you all love a good obs, so here you go!

Last Saturday I went to my best friend Jules' house so we could study together for a big chemistry test coming. We were spreading our books out on the table when I was hit by another Godzilla-size sneeze. HHEEEEEASSSCCHOO! Absolutely no warning, which is a rarity for me. Thankfully, my books and not my Jules' were soaked by the spray.

I muttered a "sorry" and dug some tissues out of my bag, pulling several out and wiping my books down when--HHEEEEEAAASSCHOOO! This time I was able to roar it into the tissues, which were already wet from the books, but whatever. I sniffled, thoroughly embarrassed by the events. Jules asked me if I was sick and if I wanted to go home. Any other occasion, that would work, but I obsess over school a little too much. This test was important and I knew Jules needed help with it, so I was determined to tough it out. Only...by now, my nose was completely clogged up and I really, really needed to blow it. But like I said, I hate doing that in front of people, so I told Jules I needed to use the bathroom.

Shutting the door with the pack in hand, I sneezed a monstrous triple--h-heh-HAAAAAAASCHOO-he-HEEEAAAASCHOO-HAAAAAAAAASCHOOOOO--into the tissues and immediately after blew my nose. I was so embarrassed because I knew Jules could hear, but there was really nothing I could do about it. My nose was starting to get red and chapped from all the blowing and sneezing, but the storm showed no sign of abating. I threw my used tissues into the trash bin and pulled out five or six more in preparation. I sneezed ten, yes, ten times in quick succession, with barely time for a breath in between. Each sneeze was so forceful it bent me double, which was starting to get painful. I kept on blowing my nose, a sort of wet gurgle that seemed to last forever. Finally, the tickle in my nose went away after about five more sneezes and I blew my nose one last time, wiped it, and threw the now-empty pack away.

Jules was waiting at the table. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked me again.

"I'm fine," I repeated. "Something just set me off." I helped her with her science for maybe forty-five minutes before my nose started running again, even worse than before. And, of course, I now had no tissues, which meant I had to ask her for some. What a fun day.

"Oh, gosh, I really need to blow my nose. Do you have any tissues?" I asked this as nonchalantly as possible but I don't think I succeeded. She gave me a box from the kitchen counter and I sneezed twice into the tissues before blowing my nose, which ended in a honk this time. Those two ended up being my last, except for a quick single at the end of our session. I blew my nose one last time before hurrying out, scarlet-faced.

And there you have it!

Hey @sandyshores123, thanks for sharing! Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong at all. :nohappy: Are you feeling better today? Is it a cold? And I hope you did well on your chemistry test :lol: Bless you, and welcome to the forum!

2 hours ago, zneeze said:

Hey @sandyshores123, thanks for sharing! Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong at all. :nohappy: Are you feeling better today? Is it a cold? And I hope you did well on your chemistry test :lol: Bless you, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks!!! I'm still a little sneezy, but not that much.

I got an A, thanks for asking!!!

1 hour ago, Woodsie said:

Wonder what set you off?

I'm really not sure. About a week ago Jules mentioned trying a new perfume, so that might've been it. Her house is also air-conditioned, so maybe I've developed an allergy to that?

On 15.3.2018 at 6:16 AM, sandyshores123 said:

I was a bit unsure about sharing this because 1, it's my first self-obs and I'm probably doing something wrong, and 2, the memory is still fresh and embarrassing in my mind.:nosad: But I know you all love a good obs, so here you go!

Last Saturday I went to my best friend Jules' house so we could study together for a big chemistry test coming. We were spreading our books out on the table when I was hit by another Godzilla-size sneeze. HHEEEEEASSSCCHOO! Absolutely no warning, which is a rarity for me. Thankfully, my books and not my Jules' were soaked by the spray.

I muttered a "sorry" and dug some tissues out of my bag, pulling several out and wiping my books down when--HHEEEEEAAASSCHOOO! This time I was able to roar it into the tissues, which were already wet from the books, but whatever. I sniffled, thoroughly embarrassed by the events. Jules asked me if I was sick and if I wanted to go home. Any other occasion, that would work, but I obsess over school a little too much. This test was important and I knew Jules needed help with it, so I was determined to tough it out. Only...by now, my nose was completely clogged up and I really, really needed to blow it. But like I said, I hate doing that in front of people, so I told Jules I needed to use the bathroom.

Shutting the door with the pack in hand, I sneezed a monstrous triple--h-heh-HAAAAAAASCHOO-he-HEEEAAAASCHOO-HAAAAAAAAASCHOOOOO--into the tissues and immediately after blew my nose. I was so embarrassed because I knew Jules could hear, but there was really nothing I could do about it. My nose was starting to get red and chapped from all the blowing and sneezing, but the storm showed no sign of abating. I threw my used tissues into the trash bin and pulled out five or six more in preparation. I sneezed ten, yes, ten times in quick succession, with barely time for a breath in between. Each sneeze was so forceful it bent me double, which was starting to get painful. I kept on blowing my nose, a sort of wet gurgle that seemed to last forever. Finally, the tickle in my nose went away after about five more sneezes and I blew my nose one last time, wiped it, and threw the now-empty pack away.

Jules was waiting at the table. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked me again.

"I'm fine," I repeated. "Something just set me off." I helped her with her science for maybe forty-five minutes before my nose started running again, even worse than before. And, of course, I now had no tissues, which meant I had to ask her for some. What a fun day.

"Oh, gosh, I really need to blow my nose. Do you have any tissues?" I asked this as nonchalantly as possible but I don't think I succeeded. She gave me a box from the kitchen counter and I sneezed twice into the tissues before blowing my nose, which ended in a honk this time. Those two ended up being my last, except for a quick single at the end of our session. I blew my nose one last time before hurrying out, scarlet-faced.

And there you have it!

That’s an incredible obs, sandyshores123, and nothing to be embarrassed about. You should be proud of those sneezes. I’m sure any sneeze fetishist, myself included, would have loved to have witnessed that fit :drool:. God bless you 20 times, and I hope you’re feeling better. I approve :).

Saimou