Sneeze Fetish Forum

Caring for the infection (original characters, comic)

Experimentally

Another art-thing! I’m sending it off into the world ^_^ hopefully I can find the time to continue it to a good length, but I’ll definitely be able to upload more some point in this week.

In terms of reading, you may have to enlarge the photo.

2d9xl3m.jpg

11 hours ago, Jelloicious said:

Whoa!  That's really cool!!

Thank you :D

Continuing! 

Their names are... well, I’m crap at choosing names, but here we go:

Amy- The healthy one (but I’ll fix that soon ;)) she’s usually full of energy and cares very much about her gf.

Caye- She’s most likely been sick for a couple days. Though it’s hard on her throat, she’s used to it since she has the weaker immune system. 

Please pardon my lack of elaboration and chalk it up to lack of sleep. 

Speaking of sleep, when Caye needs rest- as much as she can get while occasionally sneezing/ coughing congestedly- Amy turns the lights off and sits with her in a darker room to keep an eye on her. 

jzelqg.jpg

The character designs and overall style are different and cool to me. I like the freckles and loose strand of hair Amy has. Both characters you did have nice coloring to them! :)

thank you for taking time to show your characters. I like your drawings!

On 2018-03-22 at 3:03 AM, mysterysneeze said:

The character designs and overall style are different and cool to me. I like the freckles and loose strand of hair Amy has. Both characters you did have nice coloring to them! :)

thank you for taking time to show your characters. I like your drawings!

Thank you so much! ^u^ 

Here’s the last bit... too many ideas for other projects ;) 

obviously it ends with Amy getting sick, because what else? 

xqkxgx.jpg

0_0 whoa! I loved your newest page! Amy's freckles is a cute detail on her design, and I think the way you colored her face overall is a great looking skin tone. Cute little drawing she is doing! ^^ 

The way you drew the close up image of her nose is really well drawn with the lines you used. I like how the nostrils flare up but are not overly sized. Her nose looks natural, and itchy with a sneezy pinkish color. I like how you typed the letters in some lowercase, some uppercase letters, showing the louder and softer sounds of her uneasy breathing. 

I also really like how you drew her eye opening after the first sneeze. That pre-sneeze face expression with her opened eye is very nicely drawn! Her nose tipping her face upwards, the eyebrow changing direction, and how she is trying to get something to cover her next sneeze. The sneezy tears are a cute detail too.

You did great with drawing Amy sneezing ^^ Thank you for drawing her sneeze.

I agree with mysterysneeze, all the details in the cute drawing makes me want to repeatedly come back and read it XD and i love how you drew her expression!! Its simple uet it conveys her personality so well!! Love it (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

not only that~ i love contagion story thus making your comic one of my current favorite~~

Thank you so much for uploading it~~ I cant wait for more of you project~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Experimentally said:

Thank you so much! ^u^ 

Here’s the last bit... too many ideas for other projects ;) 

obviously it ends with Amy getting sick, because what else? 

xqkxgx.jpg

Such good art good job