Sneeze Fetish Forum

Johnny Depp(acted, Sherlock Gnomes)

Pixieflower

I just got back from seeing this movie at the theaters with my niece, and despite it being probably the worst movie I’ve seen in 2018... there’s sneezing! Yay!

Unfortunately it just came out so I don’t have a clip to show you guys, but basically Sherlock(Johnny Depp) and Juliet are going about their mission when they see a human coming their way, so they freeze suddenly(because they’re gnomes and cannot be seen moving by humans). The human sees the two of them standing still and decides to clean one of them by spraying cleaner/disinfectant on Sherlock’s face. The substance makes him sneeze the moment the human leaves, and he continues to sneeze as the is trying to explain the rest of his plan to Juliet. In total, there were three sneezes, plus a false start and some sniffling. The sneezes were pretty well-acted, though a bit overdramatic(like all sneezes in kids movies). But, the movie is out in theaters right now, so if you’re a Johnny Depp fan and have some time on your hands, you might want to check it out!

Thanks for the heads up! My friend wants to see this for her birthday; she's very big on bad movies and memes. :lol: Now I'm prepared to handle potential awkwardness. :thumbsup: 

• 3 months later...
On 7/17/2018 at 2:29 AM, pirate_wench said:

Still no clips out there? :-( 

At 6:45 :) it’s an edited video so it only shows 2 out of the 3

13 hours ago, tess_mess said:

At 6:45 :) it’s an edited video so it only shows 2 out of the 3

Thank you SO much!!!! :D:wub2: That sneezy voice!

Edited by pirate_wench