Sneeze Fetish Forum

Matthew Gray Gubler

zen

He made an instagram video with (probably ) a fake sneeze but it's pretty good and he acted the pre-sneeze faces too i'm in love with him

Oh my God I love the nose action at the end. His face and everything about him is so sweet. He is just the oddest little duck.

On 1.4.2018 at 3:15 AM, Anonymouse said:

Oh my God I love the nose action at the end. His face and everything about him is so sweet. He is just the oddest little duck.

i agree honestly i'm so in love. Him just acting out a sneeze is literally a dream come true for me! I'm kinda hoping that he's practising because he needs to sneeze in some role in the future but probably not. I can still dream though!

Oh my gosh I love him! That was so cute! I even follow him on Instagram, and saw that he had posted it but never watched it. Thanks for sharing!

On 5.4.2018 at 3:33 AM, Sneesee said:

Oh my gosh I love him! That was so cute! I even follow him on Instagram, and saw that he had posted it but never watched it. Thanks for sharing!

No problem! I follow him on ig and twitter, and first i just saw his tweet containing the word "Allergy" and then a link to the video so obviously i was like 👀 i was very glad it turned out to be what it was lmao

This is the least expected, best thing I've seen all week. *walks away* *circles back* *watches again* 

I'm just going to be bursting out in delighted laughter at random times now. "What's so funny?" "... Tacos." 

• 2 weeks later...