Sneeze Fetish Forum

THE FETISH MENTIONED ON TALK SHOW OMFG

gingerbreads

I liked Jesse Bering's stance. I especially liked 8:00-8:29. I understand they must keep the comedy flowing but i think that without it this could lead to a very good convo between the two. The book sounds great too. 

beijoseternura

Still, I think there are many people living without knowing about this fetish. He said: "You try to explain it to your family" 

It was noted that they had to make an effort to maintain an entertainment value.  I think any of us who have not told anyone in their real life ever thought 'in silence' which words would be appropriate to explain your fetish to family members, partners or friends.

5 hours ago, MeForever said:

I like how he says that there was "One case study."

In my various romps on Google, I have found (and it has been shared here) there is an academic article about a gay man who was clinically observed by a psychologist who had a sneeze fetish. I can only imagine this is the case he's talking about. It's pretty unlikely he's hung out here or even knows about it based solely on what he said. 

11 minutes ago, Dusty15 said:

In my various romps on Google, I have found (and it has been shared here) there is an academic article about a gay man who was clinically observed by a psychologist who had a sneeze fetish. I can only imagine this is the case he's talking about. It's pretty unlikely he's hung out here or even knows about it based solely on what he said. 

Yeah, probably.

Wow, I used to watch Conan all the time, so it was quite a jolt to see that was the show for this clip. I also like how the sneezing fetish seemed to be the example that he had the least reaction to. I was dying at his reaction to the falling down a staircase one though.

6 hours ago, Shay said:

Wow, I used to watch Conan all the time, so it was quite a jolt to see that was the show for this clip. I also like how the sneezing fetish seemed to be the example that he had the least reaction to. I was dying at his reaction to the falling down a staircase one though.

right???? I adore conan and I fell into a spiral of watching so much of him, and so I was browsing for.... "content" pertaining to him lmao and that came up and I was so shook. but I'm glad he wasn't seemingly weirded out by the sneeze fetish at all.

the only one that disturbed him was falling down the stairs, presumedly bc I'd assume you could easily die lmao

5 hours ago, Sapphire said:

The author found that one case study, but I wonder if he found the forum.

I wonder too, I might look up his book to see if I can find the section. because if you find the case study it'd be more than easy to Google the phrase sneeze fetish.

15 hours ago, Steelswarm said:

I liked Jesse Bering's stance. I especially liked 8:00-8:29. I understand they must keep the comedy flowing but i think that without it this could lead to a very good convo between the two. The book sounds great too. 

yeah, Conan is a really intelligent/introspective person and a great listener and interviewer, you should watch some of his serious non talk show stuff if you haven't!