Sneeze Fetish Forum

obs of myself and an unexpected reaction

Kitty

General background...I've been doing some pictures for an artist/photographer friend of mine and as a result have gone exploring a bit in the general community of 'fetish' so, over the weekend, I attended a party at one of the privately owned dungeons in Philly (I was amazed to know how many there are and the unassuming locations etc..)

So picture a darkly lit private bar in an unassuming brownstone private corner residence - incense curling upward, men and women, dressed darkly - vinyl, leather, black on black on black, red chinese lantern lights, red walls - long thin halls which lead to rooms on that level and below. My nose tickled from the leather scented incense in the bar and I knew if I stayed in that room long enough I would be sneezing thrice in multiple sets of many. So I sauntered to the back where my photographer friend had said he would be only to run into (with incredible delight) the 'erotic furniture maker' who I had met and had a great time with back in July. Ladies - he is a salt and pepper haired Julian Sands with a moustache and goatee and he wears a kilt. Yes - deep voice, yes very hot bod, talented, and intelligent. I remember mentioning to my husband that if the Amish made erotic furniture it would be like this guy's stuff.

So me in my leather pants, vest which zips up just enough to reveal a double peach amount of cleavage enters the back room where the man in his kilt is setting up erotic furniture the dungeon owner has rented for the party. I can still feel my nose tickling just a bit, mind you but I am really hoping that it will stop. The kilted man is surprisingly elated to see me and grabs me up and spinning me around - the general blah blah talk commences as he finishes the set up until the dungeon mistress comes in with more of that frigging incense and as she breezes out of the room, I am competely overcome and sneeze once a sort of "Hapchishh" into cupped hands and offer 'excuse me' to my friend. I look up to see him completely frozen. And I nearly laugh as I know that look - we in here all know the look - it is the look of 'mmm do it again'. He blinks and then blesses me but I can feel another and tell him 'hang on' as I nearly always sneeze in threes. He is smiling broadly as if I have just spoken magical words and he comes closer and I am almost laughing but then I sneeze "Chishhh" again into cupped hands and he says to me - 'No, please Kat don't cover.' So now I am laughing and I look right at him, rub my nose and the tickle goes away, but you see having the fetish myself and knowing exactly what his look was, I could not resist and so I moved to the damn incense and wafted a little more toward me and then looked up at the light. He was mesmerized, completely unashamed and watching me intently. And I sneezed "Haahaatchishh!" Not cupping my hands, bending at the waist. LOL - he grabs me and says, "In-fucking-credible, God bless you Mistress."

I look down at his um kilt tent and comment, "So have we a little fetish?" And he laughs and tells me that it has only happened to him four times times since about age 10 so he does not feel it is enough to call it a fetish. At that point a few people come in and he is quiet. He askes if we can continue our conversation over a drink. I say of course and smiling ask if we can grab the drinks and go upstairs or even on the roof as the leather incense really tickles my nose and I would probably sneeze all night. (Ok that was manipulative and wicked of me, I know)

He smiles devilishly and tells me that yes we can go on the roof, but we will have to take the incense along as this is such a few and far between occurrence for him he would not want to miss one sneeze... (that is all I am gonna post here LOL)

But yes I told him I also enjoyed sneezes and about the forums - he had actually been to Bondi's wav page in search of that 'certain' sneeze and he smiled all of the sudden asking if I was kitty. LOL - well this is the short of it - we talked for frigging hours and will talk for many many more.

It was the oddest reversal of circumstances I have ever beheld - just had to get this much down and you know since Rico has not been very sneezy or teasey lately (he is burried with school) I needed this diversion in the worst way - I would wager there could be fetishy goodness to come... - Kisses, Kitty

So picture a darkly lit private bar in an unassuming brownstone private corner residence

That's the standard disguise in London too my dear, as my friends "on the scene" tell me. Bijou brownstone seems to be the traditional choice of the hidden societies...lol.

A wonderful observation, thank you so much and bless you. And a splendid turn of fate. Oh and you and your kilts *playfully scratches Kitty behind the ears* :blushing::D

I remember mentioning to my husband that if the Amish made erotic furniture it would be like this guy's stuff.

The mental picture that comment threw up in my disturbed little mind was absolutely hilarious Kitty, thank you for it. :D

You are so very welcome and Frack - that is very naughty - but alas for the good and bad tormentively therein, there could never be a replacement of Rico as he is truly one of a kind - however - 'in addition to', hmmm now there is a thought.

Ohh and that could trail to a few naughty thoughts as well - :D

And Dom darling - we are all a little disturbed in the mind now aren't we? That is what makes us so much fun!

Kisses

Kitty

therein, there could never be a replacement of Rico as he is truly one of a kind - however - 'in addition to', hmmm now there is a thought.

Sure, sure. :D Your sentimental cheese amuses me greatly. Of course, I know your "one of a kind" probably reads this board, so you must let him know in order to sate the ego, yes? Rico is a good boy, though, from what I gather (at least from what I have read). I would not want to lose him, either.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut. . . .

Perhaps Julian's clone is more available for play more often? We'll see . . .

~Frack

Archived