Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lurker Accounts - PLEASE READ

PuddinPop

Hi all,

I'm posting this here as opposed to making an official announcement as I don't want it to overshadow the main event happening at the moment. But I do want to make you all aware of what is currently happening in regards to Lurker accounts. 

For those who are unaware, a Lurker account is owned by someone who signed up to the forum but is yet to make a single post. So their post count is 0. 

What the staff are doing at present is pruning old Lurker accounts, and deleting accounts that haven't been logged into in over 12 months. 

This is only happening to accounts that have 0 posts; we are not planning on going on a huge rampage and deleting everyone's accounts. It is only Lurker accounts and only if the user hasn't logged in visibly in over 12 months. 

If you are reading this and think that your account may be pruned, or come to log in and find that it doesn't exist anymore, then don't hesitate to contact the staff using the Contact Us feature. If you still wish to have an account after it has been pruned, you are permitted to create another account. We will not be pruning banned members, however, so you will be unable to register a new account if your previous account was banned. 

Please do let us know if you have any regards to this. It isn't a change that will affect many people, but we wanted to be prepared in case someone was confused as to why their account has disappeared :lol:

Thank you for your attention!

PuddinPop

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my goodness!! I'm glad I came back when I did, that was TOO close! :o

32 minutes ago, Not_Telling said:

Oh my goodness!! I'm glad I came back when I did, that was TOO close! :o

@Not_Telling, lurker accounts are accounts that have made 0 posts :rofl: you were never in any danger xD

Archived