Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick Apollo Justice (Ace Attorney)


SpookyBoi

Recommended Posts

So I feeling bored and saw I drawing prompt on tumblr and decided to draw some sick Polly. Posting it here because I don't think we have enough Ace Attorney on here lol. Anyway here's Apollo feeling a little under the weather. :)

Couldn't Post it directly onto here because it was too big but here's a link to the image on tumblr :)

Apollo Justice (Ace Attorney)

Link to comment

Ooooh so cute!!  I like your drawing style!! And i love how you add a little mucus under the nose (。’▽’。)♡

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Nval95 said:

Ooooh so cute!!  I like your drawing style!! And i love how you add a little mucus under the nose (。’▽’。)♡

Ahhh thank you!!!! It was a lot of fun to draw, and I always feel like Apollo doesn't get enough love. :)

Link to comment

OMG! I love Ace Attorney! I was hoping to see some sick and sneezy Apollo somewhere, but this Forum lacks Ace Attorney stuff.

 I love the fact that he's saying "I'm fine" despite he's clearly not, lol. I love you for doing this, I hope to see more of your art.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, EvaBloom said:

OMG! I love Ace Attorney! I was hoping to see some sick and sneezy Apollo somewhere, but this Forum lacks Ace Attorney stuff.

 I love the fact that he's saying "I'm fine" despite he's clearly not, lol. I love you for doing this, I hope to see more of your art.

Lol yeah I'm really happy with how this turned out, I feel like it captured Apollo's personality and that it actually look like him. Success!!! :)

All I can imagine though is Phoenix being off screen holding a bottle of disinfectant like: GO HOME APOLLO!!!  :D 

Link to comment
Just now, Bisexualien1996 said:

Lol yeah I'm really happy with how this turned out, I feel like it captured Apollo's personality and that it actually look like him. Success!!! :)

All I can imagine though is Phoenix being off screen holding a bottle of disinfectant like: GO HOME APOLLO!!!  :D 

 Yeah, like "You're NOT fine, go to rest" or something :laugh:

Link to comment
Just now, EvaBloom said:

 Yeah, like "You're NOT fine, go to rest" or something :laugh:

Lol Athena just got a squirt bottle, being like shoo begone we don't want your disease here, because none of them want to catch whatever Apollo has.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bisexualien1996 said:

Lol Athena just got a squirt bottle, being like shoo begone we don't want your disease here, because none of them want to catch whatever Apollo has.

 I just pictured it and I find it so cute and hilarious, I can't :D

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, EvaBloom said:

 I just pictured it and I find it so cute and hilarious, I can't :D

Lol I know right I love Ace Attorney. :)

 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, EvaBloom said:

Me too, it's a pretty good game.

Well if your ever feeling up to chatting on PM, I always enjoy nerding out with another person.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bisexualien1996 said:

Well if your ever feeling up to chatting on PM, I always enjoy nerding out with another person.

Of course, you can PM me whenever you want, I'm (Almost) always online :D 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...