Sneeze Fetish Forum

freckles..

beijoseternura

beijoseternura

I wanted to ask you if you think freckles on the face, on the nose / bridge are pretty, sweet or good-looking?
I myself have some freckles on my bridge.
A few years ago I was with a boy from México, he took me out for dinner and he asked me in Spanish if he could touch / caress my freckles because he would adore them :) 
I think it is a beautiful 'facial cachet'. Do you agree?

I also have this... kink? Preference? A dusting of freckles, and especially a freckly nose, is hot.

As someone with a faceful of them, I'm rather partial to my own but indifferent to them on others. :P 

I love freckles! I actually wish I had more on my face. They are very faint. But I have a lot on my arms, which I always thought were cute. I really do adore them, especially across the nose and cheeks, as others are saying :heart:

Definitely a fan though not a requirement really. I think it also kinda pairs well with a bit of an inclination I've had at times towards redheads. Pretty adorable really. 

Yes! I think freckles are really pretty and romantic, especially across the bridge of the nose/cheekbones. I have some, but not usually many unless I'm out in the sun a lot, though I've always wanted to have more... ^_^

Like of of you said, a light dusting of freckles along the nose and cheeks are pretty cute imo. Usually my freckles are pretty faint in the winter, but I tend to have a lot more during summer and when I’m in the sun a lot. I used to be really self conscious about my freckles because most people I know don’t have any, but I’ve grown to embrace them over the years :D

I'm a shameless freckle lover... most of my characters have them because I just can't help myself! As an artist I love the little "imperfections" faces have that make them unique, things like freckles, gaps in teeth, features that don't necessarily fit the conventional definition of "beautiful" but make a person interesting to look at. (And freckled noses are just really cute, ok.)

beijoseternura
4 minutes ago, Cashew said:

most of my characters have them

:) you are right, I do writing myself, I love to describe situations or looks in -depth and my OC also has freckles, or sun blanched wisp of hair, or slightly paled scars on his suntanned skin - little 'meanderings' 'departures' from the definition of 'beauty' makes everyone beautiful himself or herself.

I used to have them when I was younger, across the bridge of my nose and some on my cheekbones. They do pop up now and then if I spend a lot of time in the sun. I like them fine, and I think it looks good on others too. ^_^