Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fall Festival obs

Twister

I had quite a few observations this afternoon while I was there. Usually I get food and then just hang out near the exits of buildings in the area until I finish eating. This is great because a lot of people coming out of the buildings sneeze when the come out into the bright sunlight. My first obs was of a guy that was probably about 18 and he was standing in the shade next to me eating a funnel cake, then I heard him say "shoot I have to sneeze and I don't have anywhere to put this" I couldn't help him because my hands were full too, so the next thing I knew he sneezed two assshooo sounding sneezes causing him to drop his fork in the process of trying to cover his mouth.

The second obs was of a girl that looked to be around 20, she was coming out of one of the shops along the street and was stopping at one of the booths to get a drink while she was ordering I heard her say "hang on a second" then she grabbed a napkin from the booth and sneezed a loud aattsshooo. She continued to place her order and as she was waiting for her drink she sneezed three more times each about five seconds apart.

My final obs was from one of the radio DJ's there, I was entering a contest for one of my local radio stations and the DJ was on the air interviewing some kids and asking them if they were having fun and all that when I saw him take the mic away from his face and sneeze just once into his arm kind of a muffled asshhoo. He then apologized and continued with his conversation.

That's all my observations from today, I plan on going back Thursday I'll post again then if I have any more obs.

Archived