Sneeze Fetish Forum

is there a way to block an entire subform?

riyona_ebooks

just curious, especially since i decided to return to this forum and after a while decided to avoid a certain sub-forum. 

i know i can block individual topics, but is there a way to block the entire subforum altogether?

I really doubt that this functionality would exist- but I don't know for sure.

The staff will know.

There is not a way to block an entire subforum, but on the forum homepage, you will see there are faint arrows next to the forum sections shaped a little like this: V

If you click that, it will collapse the entire subsection of that homepage and stay that way. If you want to avoid a certain forum, just collapse its section. You will also be unable to see the other forums near it though, so it's not a fullproof method. For example, if I wanted to stop looking at "Fun and Games," I would go to the "Members Area" collection of subforums and click the V shaped arrow. It would also take away my view of Introductions and Announcements and Personal.

It's not the best, but it's what's within the forum's capabilities at this moment. Other than that, I would just say block individual members or try not to look at a specific subforum if it bothers you. I hope this helps a little!

Archived