Sneeze Fetish Forum

hello / introduction

Lauren

Hi! I am excited (albeit somewhat nervous) to have joined this community.

I found it only a few months ago, when I finally got up the nerve to google "sneeze fetish." 

My earliest memories of sneezes being in kindergarten, I remember even from such a young age that sneezes would make me feel a certain way, though when I was 5 years old it was impossible to know that it would become a fetish. I didn't put 2+2 together until maybe a year ago (long after puberty, btw), and even after that, I was in denial and too scared to look it up. But after I found this community, and read some posts that rung really true for me, things began to make a lot more sense. 

I am still coming to terms with the fetish, but SFF has done so much to help me with that. I joined primarily because I wanted to be able to post; I want to post my own experiences and read other people's posts as well, in order to better understand myself. :)

And some general info about me: I am a civil engineering student from New England!

Thanks for reading! 

Welcome to the forum, Lauren! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

I think you'll find many people in this community felt exactly the same as you did when it came to signing up. I remember when I first discovered the forum, I refused to enter for months because I didn't like the thought of myself having a fetish :lol: But I finally did join and it was the best decision I made! I hope you have similar experiences with your time here :)

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!